Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeemm

Chatty Member
So wait... she's met someone got engaged and will be married all under two years after her initial wedding??! That's some going.
I know I find this a bit strange too. They know each other years I think, used to go out forever ago. But yeah all feels mad rushed

Reactions: 7

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Remember when she had to pretend for 6-8 months that she was zen and Buddha like and was into cacao, bowl banging, sunrises and yoga literally ALL because she wanted that rank Boho style wedding dress and needed it to fit her life
😅
And she didn't even get a mention from the wedding dress shop in the end, but boy did she try!!
---
Is that her manky tan in Dims dancing video 🤢 she mustn’t have even washed her hands
Yup, saw that, manky.
And then in the sparkly dress, well pissed.

MrsMooseisback

I think it’s very weird that her usual group of friends aren’t there. Fair enough Deneez is pregnant but it seems weird from Jen.
I think it’s a bit strange too. Not seem Dom and Jen together for a long time. Can’t remember Dim congratulating Jen her book (I could be wrong). Jen has not wished her a great hen weekend etc….

• Heart

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more. There are struggling couples who genuinely can't afford holidays for kids and access to a caravan in Wexford would be the dream and said couples would revel in the time away with their kids and making memories
This useless lump can indulge in Extravagant get aways for herself then dumps her kids in creche and camps all summer and when they do go to Wexford nanny anne and the bulldog mind the kids
Grace is an absolute c***
And she looks like an absolute c***face like a bull dog

• Haha
Maybe it isn't strictly an eating disorder, but I personally do think at a minimum its a fairly unhealthy relationship with her food intake. I can't see how she is a healthy BMI but sure maybe she is.🤷‍♀️
But yes i do agree she appears to be far far too thin, and very OCD, and I would expect it often goes hand in hand with disordered eating.

And what in earth is this whole obsession about getting morning light?!?:rolleyes: Honestly yes daylight is healthy but its a bit ott with the posed pictures. Every day!
Im guessing its about Suzanne Jackson, girl does not look well recently

freebie hater

This is such a good point. If she actually bothered to look after her kids and used the money she spends throwing them into camps for 2 months they'd have such a lovely family holiday! (in theory, in reality it'd still be all about Grace and she'd have a face on her like she's chewing wasps!). She actually has a very miserable existence doesn't she
Totally. And the issue with her is she doesn't want the quality time with her kids. Such a miserable existence but even worse for those poor kids the narcissistic moron brought in to the world
---
This is such a good point. If she actually bothered to look after her kids and used the money she spends throwing them into camps for 2 months they'd have such a lovely family holiday! (in theory, in reality it'd still be all about Grace and she'd have a face on her like she's chewing wasps!). She actually has a very miserable existence doesn't she
Totally. And the issue with her is she doesn't want the quality time with her kids. Such a miserable existence but even worse for those poor kids the narcissistic moron brought in to the world

jazzbot

VIP Member
I'm not sure it's been said but the holidays in wexford happen because it's FREE. It doesn't matter where it is, if it's a mobile home in wexford or a 5 star hotel in Portugal in the rain. She will be there because it's free and she can buy a bahherd sausage.
Yes!
Of course there’s nothing wrong with heading to a mobile for a week in Ireland I’ve done it many times myself but Grace does it because it’s free, babysitting on tap and no quality time spent with kids. She spends their disposable income on herself. not only is she away from the kids she’s away from kips too.

If the four of them went to the mobile for a week Anne wasn’t using it I’d have some respect. But no.

Nosymam

The girl that commented saying she thought it was a Halloween costume is the same girl that usually licks her hole 😅 (I think)
Yes that's her. I noticed she was dissing the women's best gear too. Wonder what's happened that she's not fawning over grace anymore 😆

• Haha

Bouabout

Just a general question if you’ve been asked to go to a wedding abroad to specific hotel including flights etc and it costs you as a couple ALOT are you expected to do the usual Irish wedding cash gift like 250€? Or whatever

id be mortified asking people to something like that and then expecting the envelope too

Are people mad nowadays?!

I’ve only been to weddings in Ireland and I’m allergic to an invite - sooo expensive here can’t imagine all the extras abroad
My nephew is getting married in Marbella in the summer. A big crowd are going but they do not expect a present from most people. The present is you are attending their Wedding. It is so expensive for guests to travel.

Reactions: 6