Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Grace at a children’s event makes my blood boil. Her mate vogue is there so she put make up on and left the dressing gown at home. What a special occasion.

No one has posted the food on offer yet. We need your girl to update us! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MrsMooseisback

Very triggering content for many people I am sure. Those poor children. You are anything but a fucking fantastic mother Grace.

• Sad

spotlight

VIP Member
She needs to set an example with the kids she needs to sit down and eat it with them , we all had the same dinner when my kids were young so why isn’t she eating it too?

themongey

Chatty Member
Jeez at home she wouldn’t be up until lunchtime to ensure that the lodgers had been dressed and fed!

Lazy bitch, the evidence is there

• Haha
As a 40 year old adult, I can't even go out for dinner with someone who will order fish, I too was made eat it when I was younger and now have huge issues, prob sounds weird, but I can't even look at it on someone else's plate, and don't get me started on navigating the weekly shop so I don't have to go near the fish counter or smell it 🤮🤮 so to see someone making their kids eat it now 💔

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Her Mam had to come help her weed her 2 acre grounds.

Oh no wait, she lives in a semi d in Tallaght with a garden the size of a postage stamp!!!

How is this one ever going to manage her dream country residence when she gets it?

She is useless

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Not even free Emma mattresses, free teeth whitening strips that won't work on the veneers they got, and some free fizzy sweets from a company gone bust? 😜
I won’t lie, the time Greasy ditched Kips’ grandmothers funeral and got free malteasers and crisps I felt jealous 🥴🥴🥴

🤣

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
You would think she was curing fukin cancer the way she goes on about minding 4 kids! Jesus Christ your SUPPOSED to be an adult. Pathetic behaviour.
She gets so out of breath just speaking she needs to get that checked out.

• Heart

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Definitely more calories in that avocado. Why is she chopping it while it’s on the scales with the numbers going everywhere??

And as if Chris has his tv on standby with that image showing. As if Grace was “working” in his office. She definitely didn’t go in there, turn it on on purpose to take a photo of the screen after reading comments about him cheating. 🤣 look, he loves me, he really loves me, he even has an image of us on his OWN TV.

• Haha

SheStunned

Chatty Member
Grease got to Spain faster than the speed of light.⚡I’ve never heard of Hen being four days that’s just mad and also a big and expense especially when the wedding is three days and across three venues madness just pure madness.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think it looked like she was talking through gritted teeth when saying she was minding 4 kids, 2 of which are her own by the way.
She's so deflated/raging when she has to do her Mum role. It's as clear as day.
Anyway she took them to funky monkeys which is her go to so she doesn't have to interact or ya know......parent.
The fact she said she was gonna stay there as long as possible made me laugh. I had images of the staff shutting up shop and having to explain to her they were closing and asking her had she no home to go to!!!

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
She really has terrible terrible taste in clothes. Who thinks an all black outfit is ok in the summer in Spain? She gets it so wrong every time!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Squeezed into dresses that were clearly too tight, leggings so bet on they almost took flight, Funky Monkey's for the win, cos I don't feel like doing a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20