Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunthehun

Just out of interest but can children not share beds anymore? When we were small and we had sleepovers with cousins we used to love sleeping top to toe in the bunk beds. Maybe I was just a lazy child who loved my comfort and wouldn’t sleep on the floor!

Reactions: 22
It's quite telling how little work she gets when you see the ad campaigns that others in her industry are involved in. And furthermore ad campaigns for brands she previously worked for. For example Penneys have a new campaign in relation to more sustainably sourced materials in a collection of the clothing. Boots have launched an instore recycling facility for empties. These are big things (IMO) and she's not getting this work despite supposedly having loads of followers. Perhaps brands are waking up to her ineffectiveness and unprofessionalism.

Just looking back on stories of them I say they are the biggest bunch of dryshites
Thought that myself. Dom captioned one of her reels “Boat Party Madness” and it looks the complete opposite. All for show. Would you be bothered drinking on a boat on day three of a hen?! Why couldn’t it be a relaxing sunbathing day? Obviously because you can’t brag about that on the gram

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Grace looked well the first night I will give her that.
But anyone who thinks today's get up is nice needs to go to specsavers.

The colour is wrong, the boots are wrong .... everything is wrong.

• Heart
Just looking at that pic of her in black I can picture the smell of the tan with her sweltering in the heat 🤢 I honestly don’t get how she looked at those boots & thought yip these are perfect for a hen do in Spain at the end of April, especially when they’re experiencing a heatwave at the mo🤷‍♀️ Can you imagine the hack of her if she’d have gotten her hen do abroad?! Sure didn’t she keep that veil on her doing things in the run up to her wedding and even wore it to Westlife 🥴

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
It cracks me up that she’s so fucking proud she likes salmon because it’s healthy. Constantly mentioning it.

Not really though babe if you’re having 6 darnes, piles of potatoes and all the other shit you ate before and after it.

Oh look tomorrow’s voibe is sorted. Salmon bowels juices. Gimme dah 🥴
View attachment 2122143
:sick::sick::sick:
Is the that thick? Add Gravy to a fish pie? You have to have a white sauce with a fish pie - poach the fish in milk and use the milk making the sauce. Thick as fuck that one 🙄

teeteebee

VIP Member
Maybe she’s mistaking putting her kids to bed, she doesn’t do that often? 🤷‍♀️ the extra blonde/light bits must be going to her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The wedding being in 3 venues is just ridiculous and Ive never hear the like of it. Even the whole rehearsal dinner thing is so overboard. There's ZERO thought or consideration given to costs to guests or those with families or needs outside of Dom and her unhealthy obsession with being a bride.
No wonder Jen sacked off going.

The 2 day things Ive been to are either in same venue and a much more low key one the day after where staying over was totally optional

• Heart
Reactions: 21