Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Grace at a children’s event makes my blood boil. Her mate vogue is there so she put make up on and left the dressing gown at home. What a special occasion.

No one has posted the food on offer yet. We need your girl to update us! 🥴
And she even borrowed her mothers cardy for the event too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember the "rewear, be aware" thing she tried to jump on?

Big difference from "yeah lets buy as much fast fashion as possible, so I can throw up some AF links to make some cash as Im a desperate cow, then to wear once and then sell on Depop or throw away"

influencethis6

VIP Member
And the Bord Gais is so expensive! So 3 free tickets, minimum 50e each...and probably free drinks etc.

She's a complete scrounger..she was invited to promote it! That's it 10/10 ! Book yez tichets & pay for em ye plebs! Put me right off !

• Angry

Ratsout

VIP Member
Yes 🤣 she said that on the live that she hopes she’s one. And then proceeded to say she hooked up with her current husband to be the night she met him. Lovely 🫠 And It was debated here at the time that hooked up could mean a kiss 🤔

I still stand over my filthy bitch opinion that hooked up means getting it on, riding, hulking the hogan (she hulking in Greasy’s case) whatever you call it in your part of the world! But sure kips knows what she meant.

Dim made that diddy sliding nip clinger dress look somewhat respectable by adding cups. So she has one more brain cell than Greasy. Your girl was probably fewmin that Dom’s diddies weren’t swirling around like washing machines like the others. And her own.

Those lives were a PR disaster but her mgt don’t give a shite! This is also where she revealed Mags daughter came home starving anytime Grace minded. Never fed her!
---

Agree and this isn’t fat shaming but she’d ruin your photos. She’d find a way of whipping the puppies out even if you got a high neck dress for her. Or worse, get her greasy growler out. Given all the infections she apparently gets it needs to be aired regularly.
Oh 100% not fat shaming either. Her wedding dress would have looked ten times better if she wore a bra like she was advised to by the seamstress

• Heart

bluebambino

Chatty Member
He may have the image on his office TV as its the only way he sees his wife!

Why do they need two home offices? !
Cos it makes them feel important when they say they have an office!

Who would even leave a tv with the screen on when they’re gone for the day, fucking energy crisis going on. She’s clearly lying and turned it on herself.

Tiredandemotional

Tan is essential to tan!!! Remember that peach of a line 🤣🤣
For me ... Sally Hansen tan will always remind me of the 'Lazurus Mongey' rising out of the bed at someones wedding and her slathering the tan over herself while fully dressed for the day .... that REELSSSSSS and the STOMP are neck and neck for me

• Haha

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
It's gas most people I know have a totally different outlook since the pandemic when it comes to events like weddings, communions etc. In that I feel like a lot of people realised you don't need the big show with all the frills. That's not what it's all about. Also with the cost of living what it is rn, these multi day events are just ridiculous and selfish.

jazzbot

VIP Member
You’d have to wonder… H can’t speak properly and she spoon feeds him. I can imagine her having no patience. Barely swallowed and the next spoon of mushy baby food is shoved in.

minimoan

She clearly doesn't do the meals cos if she did we'd hear ALLL about it. Dinner viobezzz and all dah. She has had 4 days parenting HER OWN children and she cannot cope. End of. So delighted that Kris is home yeah, we get it Grace.
Normal viewing will return Monday. Gym frothy coffee and showing love to her beloved pets.

And I cannot even comment on the force feeding her children. Christ above.

Those crepes on her stories are the most anaemic looking ones I’ve seen. She posts making breakfast like it’s some big achievement🙄

• Heart

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I agree. I know we only see a portion of her life and really I don’t want to sound dramatic but we’ve seen her lock her door on them, we’ve seen the scowl and way she speaks to them especially S

but to openly admit to force feeding your children with something she has said makes them gag is right up there for me with some sort of abuse. If this is what she shows what goes in behind closed doors. I’m actually just hoping she’s actually not with them to be honest as I reckon that’s less damaging.
Poor wee crathuirs 😢😢At least Mags’ kids can leave after the night away. Poor H&S are stuck with this thunderc@&t of a mother.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
You'd swear Vogue flew over for a catch up with Grace. Vogue was hosting an event that she happened to be invited to for some unknown reason and has given zero info about.

• Haha

Bouabout

Very concerning content there. Essentially force feeding her kids food she’s openly admitted they do not like. That’s an express ticket to future food issues with her kids and then for her not to even eat it herself ?! The mind literally boggles
I cannot understand why she is not eating the Fish Pie with her kids. Also Hayden is 3 yrs. Sounds like she is force feeding him. My grandson is 18 months and he feeds himself. Slow but that is how they learn. Salmon is good for kids so I would eat with them and say Mammy likes it just try a little. Obviously she wants the kids to wolf down their food and be gone.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
How the fuck did those boots not put her luggage over weight???
Also, she didn't get the memo, it's Boho, not goth!!!

• Haha