Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Let's not forget she is going away on Doms hen party this week which is the only reason we are getting mother earth content

Reactions: 23
It shows how little research the agencies filling seats at these events do, or how little know-how they have anymore. It's complacency at its finest rehashing the same sad sorry invitee list instead of actively revising it based on a number of factors. Like relevance, commitment to the brand, connection to audience, relatability, likeability and at the very least that invitees will showcase the products and positively promote them. The agencies are the root of this issue and the brands using them. It costs alot of money to put on these events, they need assurance of their return on investment.

• Heart

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Oh my god did ya ever hear such shite what's with all the different venues
The NOTIONS & SELFISHNESS!!!!Imagine expecting guests to fork out for all of this..she thinks shes Kim K or something..your from Tallaght luv..Get A Grip!!!!

• Haha

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Who makes waffle/pancake batter in a big kitchen aid mixer? You’re not making meringue, a few whisks and you’re grand

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Huge portions for small kids; but sure the size of grace and Chris they clearly have no concept of portion control either.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
I know it’ll come off like I’m nit picking your girl but I think it’s absolutely rank not to put covers on a duvet. Unless you’ll be throwing it out soon. She’s just lazy af again.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Oh take a day off mitchthemammy...
She literally comments on all the insta huns stuff trying to grow her page. Girl you won’t grow your page until you clean the camara of your Nokia Potato phone. I’ve seen better quality photos taken on fisher price cameras

• Haha

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Festival style headbands and glitter body paints for prediction list. Each night will be a colour theme for outfits too.
Except for dimmers, she’ll be head to toe in white and bride signs on everything, white bomber/denim with bride in sparkles across the back, bride handbag, bride swimsuit.
---
She still has a reel up of the hen she had instead, I’d have deleted if I had have been in her shoes.
Just had a look. The message on the box didn’t age well did it🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
You’d think Don would have matured and tired of the wedding prep seen as this is her second time around doing all this. The bride cow boy hat, the Wifey tracksuit, the Bride bag 🙄🙄🙄🙄 So so sad

jazzbot

VIP Member
She said when she had anxiety in Australia that she couldn't physically eat and lost a lot of weight.
Otherwise known as heartbreak after a breakup. Most people move on decades later when they’ve a husband and 2kids. This one still milking it.

Foggy

Chatty Member
She just comes across so insincere in her stories. All the insta Huns are the same this week, saying they are loving the nice weather. They are soooooo boring. Poor Greasey is as deep as a puddle.

ny_style

VIP Member
She probably went straight to the airport from the tanning shop. Currently flaked ouh on an airport chair, using her cardigan as a blankeh.

• Haha
  • Wow

influencethis6

VIP Member
It’s her smug attitude about it! Thinking she’s a boss ass assertive mother. She expects a round of applause. If my kid was at my sisters and force fed food they hate we’d end up falling out! Although I think mags kids are gone?

She seems like a nasty passive aggressive mother. In a rage she had to mind the kids, owing people left right and centre so she can’t say no. Took her rage out on those poor kids. And she didn’t even eat it herself? (Don’t believe that though). No way2 kids ate all that?Your girl mauled that AND the microwave dinner.

Making a dish I love and forcing my kid (who gags on it) to eat it while I eat something else. What!? She’s a cruel abusive bitch.
It's so wrong. It's cruel.
I cannot actually believe she put them through that (& gleefully posted about it) & then had a curry herself. Why?

Of all the foods, fish 🐟 is an either love it or hate it food ( I hate it) and she absolutely has said the kids don't like it. So why on earth force it upon them?

I get kids can be picky eaters...but shd knows they don't like fish, so why put them through that trauma. Only upsetting them.

Agree, she probably inhaled most of the fish pie ( & gravy vomit 🤢) on top of her own curry dish

She has sunk to a new low