Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeemm

Chatty Member
I actually cannot believe what I read. The fact that she didn’t even eat it despite the 6 salmon fillets(!!) says enough. Does she think that’s normal carry on 😵💫

Reactions: 20

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
They are such a gang of losers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Dominique needs to get herself a life seriously the cut of her going around with her white wifey tacky outfits you’d swear by the tack they were in their teens . They want hens and weddings for the gram and the actual marriage is an after thought
Totally agree with you look at Graces wedding all for the gram and by what we see she’s barely spent anytime with her husband or kids since
Sure she said herself she’d nothing to look forward to after the wedding

work4aliving

VIP Member
It's April and she will be on a plane for the 3rd time this year ....

Not good enough from St. Pats ...she is an ambassador and they have had to keep her in the background as they know they messed up on this one ...

crankypants13

VIP Member
She’s actually lazy as sin. Totally feewwwwmin to have the kids for Mags, which is unbelievable seeing as she’ll farm hers out to be minded all the time. But wait - it’s totally believable seeing as she’s equally raging to be “minding” her own kids. She’s unreal.

Incase anyone wanted to know, I’ve a sister in law in hospital so a couple of us are taking turns helping out with her four kids while she’s gone. I have yet to broadcast it to my <100 followers, should I?! 😂 The funny thing, as someone said, is that they’re actually easier to “mind” when there are other kids around because they’re occupied. My kids are over the moon when their cousins are about, so it’s a win win.

Her kids won’t even have to struggle to look back and recall how shitty a mother she was, because she documented it all online. They’ll have it all laid out for them when they’re old enough to put the pieces together, and that’s quite sad. There’ll be no room to look back with rose tinted glasses or think they misinterpreted something.

• Heart
  • Sad
This lives rent free in my head.

Anyone remember when they were in Marbs (I think it was there )

And they were all at a pool party type thing.. one of the girls was videoing and panned the camera around to the girls and they did a kinda shimmy dance kinda thing to the camera .

When it came to Grace holy God I still die of mortification thinking about it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Wish I had a clip of it...

• Haha
  • Wow

Ratsout

VIP Member
🎤 “hiya greasy!
Hi kips!
Want to fuck off again this weekend?
Sure Kips
OI’m off to de hen …

Oim a Barbie hun
Hair in me dildo bun
Life with Freebies
Is the bee knees
Take away my kids
My vodka Oi’ refill

Procrastination,
Dom’s weekend, OI’m raging 😡

Verse:
Oim a tic greasy girl
In me fantasy world
Flash my tits
Spread my gash
Show me tiny teeth

Oim Kips doll
I smell foul
See de greed in me
Gimme dis, gimme dah
Where’s me pro-teen 🥴
I’m not being dramatic when I say I live for your songs

• Haha
  • Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
I think it’s a bit strange too. Not seem Dom and Jen together for a long time. Can’t remember Dim congratulating Jen her book (I could be wrong). Jen has not wished her a great hen weekend etc….
Sorry for re hashing but I’m playing catch up. I agree Jen or anyone for that matter, shouldn’t have to go to Dim Dom’s selfish money circus but I 💯 think both DOm and Greasy made very little fuss about her book. Very odd. I think it’s utter jealousy.
They were giddy in london making embarrassing tik toks and grease kept talking about Coleen hoover books for a week. No mention since of “reading voibez” Passive aggressive cow. 🥴
---
And if she's having a dublin one too, plus it looks like majority there are her and his sisters, and a token gay bff and...Grace
🤣🤣🤣🤣 it looks grim and so boring. You just know when they’re not posing for content they’re either engrossed in an editing app on their phone or napping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

bluebambino

Chatty Member
I realise this will offend some people but having everything branded as "bride to be, wifey, mrs soon to be" in the lead up to your wedding is the highest level of ick.
Grand for a small bit on a hens for the nights out but from the time you leave the house, along with all the stuff, but this wearing white to everything, and having entire bride themed outfits. Fuck off. Getting married is not about the gram.

and this will be mean but you'd think she'd have abit more cop on and be a little bit more subdued since she had all this already, I dunno, I think I'd just still have all the stuff but keep it a bit more low key. she had it before and it still went tits up.
Agree to all of this. Not too mention how embarrassing that being a wife is basically going to be her personality. You’d think in 2023, women would have more cop on not to be calling themselves wifey, Mrs soon to be etc. she’ll prob have her name changed before the ink is even dry on the marriage cert.

• Heart
I had a quick search and af links in Shein earn 10% of purchases up to 30 after you click the link. So if you've clicked her link to see how much the dress was and then next week go and spend €100 on the site grace will get €10. So it's really important not to click af links unless you are happy with that person earning money through you.

• Heart

JoniM

If I announced I was off again for 4 days after being away for a full week in March not to forget all the other trips I'd be told to have a chat with myself?? She never seems to have the same level of stress that most mams do before they leave. She just leaves because she doesn't do even 50/50 with..lunches..uniforms..drops and pick ups.. extra curricular stuff. It's a joke.

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
I realise this will offend some people but having everything branded as "bride to be, wifey, mrs soon to be" in the lead up to your wedding is the highest level of ick.
Grand for a small bit on a hens for the nights out but from the time you leave the house, along with all the stuff, but this wearing white to everything, and having entire bride themed outfits. Fuck off. Getting married is not about the gram.

and this will be mean but you'd think she'd have abit more cop on and be a little bit more subdued since she had all this already, I dunno, I think I'd just still have all the stuff but keep it a bit more low key. she had it before and it still went tits up.
I remember for my hens I explicitly told my bridesmaids none of that shit. No sashes, Willy straws, pictures of the other half on balloons and no white!!
Fuck that shit. I loved my hen. It was great.

• Heart

looloo555

The boots 😂 and a heatwave in Spain 🙈 stop the lights ! Sure they’d take up all your ryanair baggage allowance 😂😂

• Haha