Faces by Grace #90 She's such a has been, the most absent mother I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Amy Huberman was presenting the book club and the sponsor was the 0% gin x

Reactions: 5
What was Grease doing at a book club given her history with this kind of thing?? And shouldn't only people with basic literacy have been invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What was Grease doing at a book club given her history with this kind of thing?? And shouldn't only people with basic literacy have been invited?
Doesn’t she (scarily) have an English degree or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was apparently a languages degree in Maynooth, but I don't believe a graduation pic or 'proof' she ever graduated has ever been seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was apparently a languages degree in Maynooth, but I don't believe a graduation pic or 'proof' she ever graduated has ever been seen.
Probably cause she can’t even grasp the English launguage they said there is no hope for this one 🙄🤣

• Haha
Which is a bit strange, normally you'd see a throwback picture or something. Ive been aware of her since 2016 and Ive never seen one.
She did mention living in Germany, which I'd imagine was part of one year for the degree.

Its gas how someone who has a degree in languages, did nothing with it at all, even in terms of influencing, she could have used it a bit to try to break into other markets and actually seems to struggle with basic understanding of language in general.

Reactions: 10
A little OT, but #neverforget #ilookbeautiful
I appreciate that Grace's bff (she wishes) Orlaith Donlon doesn't appear to show her kids (as much?) anymore - I don't follow her religiously, but I can't recall seeing them recently. OD put up a reels two days ago of the past year and how she "found herself again" 🙄 now in fairness, she put the work in and looks fantastic, so fair f*cks to her. Grace could do with taking a leaf out of her book this time.

That being said, OD can also come across as such a snob, my god. She used to go on about how she'd never let her kids wear character prints 🙄 as they don't fit her aesthetic, but posts up yesterday she finally found some aesthetically pleasing Spiderman pyjamas 🤦🏼‍♀️ and today has a story about not making a birthday cake this year, so bought a "most likely inedible" Spiderman cake from the supermarket 🙄🙄

On one hand, at least she clearly gives a tit about her kids and always had them dressed well in clothes that fit, unlike S & H in their outgrown, seasonally inappropriate, freebies. But come on like, character clothes and non-artisan birthday cakes are par for the course with small kids, no need to be a snob about it.
Childhood is about the children, not your "insta-aesthetic".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t watch OD, I’m glad she’s stopped sharing kids but honestly I feel if you look up smug in the dictionary there’d be a beige photo of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s she doing at en event regarding tonstix.. they’re for kids.. something grease would know nothing about

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will never buy those, they threw them at every influencer going and now they're having a bleeping lunch for them??
---
I can’t watch OD, I’m glad she’s stopped sharing kids but honestly I feel if you look up smug in the dictionary there’d be a beige photo of her.
I laughed out loud at the end of that sentence

Reactions: 12
Which is a bit strange, normally you'd see a throwback picture or something. Ive been aware of her since 2016 and Ive never seen one.
She did mention living in Germany, which I'd imagine was part of one year for the degree.

Its gas how someone who has a degree in languages, did nothing with it at all, even in terms of influencing, she could have used it a bit to try to break into other markets and actually seems to struggle with basic understanding of language in general.
Yeah, generally (and speaking from experience as I studied languages too) if you go the languages route you have an interest in languages, language structure, inter cultural communication, language history, European history. I’ve never got that perception from her. Though that said, there were also a bunch of wasters and wannabes who just did languages because they thought it was cool but ended up flunking out or not doing very well/doing the minimum… that’s the impression I get of her.

Reactions: 4
A little OT, but #neverforget #ilookbeautiful
I appreciate that Grace's bff (she wishes) Orlaith Donlon doesn't appear to show her kids (as much?) anymore - I don't follow her religiously, but I can't recall seeing them recently. OD put up a reels two days ago of the past year and how she "found herself again" 🙄 now in fairness, she put the work in and looks fantastic, so fair f*cks to her. Grace could do with taking a leaf out of her book this time.

That being said, OD can also come across as such a snob, my god. She used to go on about how she'd never let her kids wear character prints 🙄 as they don't fit her aesthetic, but posts up yesterday she finally found some aesthetically pleasing Spiderman pyjamas 🤦🏼‍♀️ and today has a story about not making a birthday cake this year, so bought a "most likely inedible" Spiderman cake from the supermarket 🙄🙄

On one hand, at least she clearly gives a tit about her kids and always had them dressed well in clothes that fit, unlike S & H in their outgrown, seasonally inappropriate, freebies. But come on like, character clothes and non-artisan birthday cakes are par for the course with small kids, no need to be a snob about it.
Childhood is about the children, not your "insta-aesthetic".
This is a brilliant post 🎉

Ya but seriously, duck off with your superior attitude.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.