Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoniM

Cinemas, brunches, lunches with Ann
Gym sessions and coffees are all part of me plan
Girls nights and family nights, weighted blankets and me phone
Me times important I love being alone
I parent me kids like I'm up in the courts
Looking for less access in my women's best shorts
Stomping and munching or miming a song
I wonder did Kips ever find me black thong
5 holidays a year and none for the kids
Won't be long before me marriage hits the proverbial skids
But I'm filling me cup and that's the most important thing
Parent me kids? I will in me 💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

jazzbot

VIP Member
Gimme dis and Gimme dah…. 🥴
Moo-ve out me way de dogs ridin de cah 🎥 📸

99FD5E4C-4A1E-4AE8-B675-9BFC023514B1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
On another thread I follow on here the influencer posted last night how shattered she was getting things ready for her 2.5yr old from the Easter bunny! She actually had it on par with Christmas 🥴 in fact, an Easter plate with a carrot & glass of milk was being left out too along with the child going to bed in personalised Easter pjs. I honestly despise this trend for every event having to have a big deal made out of it for social media.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Need to get this off my chest..

I Hate when bloggers or anyone put up a pic of their ''angles" 👼😇 with all their Easter eggs on display ... Ali dee has stuff up... she even has toys for the kids with their eggs...

It's so excessive and it does my head in cause its so show offy...

We don't need to see your eggs and toys Susan, fuck off ..

........ and breathe 🙏😂💙🐣🐰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

FabulousDarling

thread suggestion:
Mash up of some other funnies

“gimme dis and gimme dah, while I’m flickin the bean watching the dog roidin the cah”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh lads the dresses, the hair, the makeup, I actually feel sorry for her. Please don’t throw me out!
I can't believe I'm saying this but I kind of feel sorry for her. She is lost. She obviously has serious mental health issues, and that bloat to her face is either being caused by medication or alcohol.
Nobody in their right mind would put up a reel like that, thinking they look good, unless they are blind.
It's time her family stopped pussyfooting around her and got her the help she needs.
For anyone that has told her that reel was good and that she should post it, need their heads examined. They are the reason us so called trolls "bully her"
We are all pointing out what they are too afraid to say incase they hurt her feelings.
She is dead behind the eyes, she has absolutely no spark left in her.
It's actually very sad because she has 2 gorgeous healthy children that need a proper Mother, not a part time childminder.
It's time for her to give up social media.
If any of us in our handy 9-5 jobs looked and acted like it was completely draining the life out of us, I'm sure our families would tell us that we would be better off out of it and that we should find another job.

**Edited for spelling**
Have to politely disagree with you .. she is not mentally unwell in my opinion... Her 'spark' appears every single time she's away on a night in a hotel.. look how she was when away with Dom.. like a giddy teenager. .
She is lazy and just wants me time... hates her job but is too lazy to do anything about it.
She has everything at her disposal that she could easily have put a bit of hard work into the last 2 reels.. she has endless time.. money...hair tools..every make up product under the sun ..

But is too god dam lazy to put a bit of effort in..

It's just my opinion that I don't believe she's mentally unwell... just lazy and entitled

(Dunno how I tagged miamoomoo too sorry didn't mean to )

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
We really need to let this sink in...imagine leaving your kids in creche while you go get your ears pierced.
She is so UNHINGED (and chavvy)

• Heart
Reactions: 62

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Ok so I’m Middle Aged, don’t do TikTok, don’t know how to do a ‘reels’ but Jesus grace and Max here are a few ideas to try salvage this shitshow. I’ve posted some before but it’s really not that hard Grace.

Grace, come on and be open, say I can’t out train a bad diet so I’m going to try start with 1700 (for example) calories a day, 2 litres of water and a 30 minute brisk walk daily, anything on top is a bonus.

Do fakeaway Friday, where you shop (reels), video and show what you made, be clean and tidy, have it polished looking, get some ideas from how Jen does it and show calories.

Feed four and freeze, so say do a shop, budget it out and show how it feeds four and some for freezing (for busy mums), again calorie it out and have it presentable.

Shop with me Saturday - Don’t show kids but say buy 3 tracksuits from 3 different shops for Hayden and af the fook out of the links, tell how they wear, wash and last. I’ve a young lad and I can’t keep him in clothes.

Winners Wednesday- do a give away of all the freebies you get, try and engage and be nice, give back.

Sunday evening around 5-7 seems to be a good engagement period as Himch/Stacey do big announcements then from what I’ve read on their threads. So maybe a ‘chat’ asks me anything. Bit again have it planned and look the part.

Tidy yourself and page up, try get some natural engagement, these are ideas while I’m on the bus to work. It’s money for jam, you could make something of it with a bit of effort and not ‘gimme dah’. Then work to get some new brands, maybe get a stylist to show what works for your body shape etc. you are young. It’s actually sad to see the change over the years. You get one life, one chance with your kids. If the above seems like hard work. Delete your account and get a job and spend some time with your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've been a mother for 20 years and never once referred to myself as a fantastic mother 😅
I'm average at best 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

crankypants13

VIP Member
Monday Vibes = pancakes at midday?

No Grace, Monday vibes was being woken at 6.30am by my alarm clock so I could get my shit together and get kids ready for school before I start my handy aul 9-5.30 job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
If we ever needed proof of her complete lack of ability to adult it’s that! Off into town to get her ears pierced as paid for by her ma and her fella. Did she just do her holy communion?! An absolute idiot, she’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Dubdoll14

Happy Easter 🐣 hope you tattlers are filling your cup today and having a few battered sausages along the way , gimme dah 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

JoniM

The polka dot dress is something you'd see on cemetery Sunday in Ballinasloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 47