Faces by Grace #90 She's such a has been, the most absent mother I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where I can find the "Father Figure" dance from her wedding? I looked back on insta highlights and posts and couldn't find it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s she doing at en event regarding tonstix.. they’re for kids.. something grease would know nothing about
I'd say she was swayed by the free lunch!
---
Does anyone know where I can find the "Father Figure" dance from her wedding? I looked back on insta highlights and posts and couldn't find it 😅
God I'd forgotten that!! It was the wedding that had everything!!!

• Haha
duck off looking for validation on that monstrous dress Grease. I’m still traumatised. Even if I was blacked out drunk I know I’d never say it’s nice.

I don’t believe for a second she has a degree of any kind.

1. she can’t commit to anything
2. She can’t even get through one sentence in English correctly.
---
Aw OK!! Thank you, would've loved the vid 😂
Same! I’d prefer a quick shot of her gyrating on the uncle and then pan around the room capturing everyone’s reaction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Really wanna wear my dress again 😭” - Eh no Grace hun you’re confusing that dress looking nice on a professional model to thinking it looks the same on you. It did not. Give it up now and move on and rear your children. How many times does she need to rehash this infamous dress? And i’m not shaming her for being a bigger girl but dress for your body type. Sheesh! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watch mammybanter on instagram interviewing to be a make up influencer. Must be where grace learnt her skills 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“Ah Hee-yer Amy, Amy!! It’s me Greasy! OI’m mates with Vogue! Oh gotta go de finger foo-ud is ouh” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any promise of free grub and 0ur grabby is the first one through the gap. She has no shame.
---
My baby is so grown up, I'm so emotional..... hold on til I grab me phone

There’s a picture of her on her old schools “wall of fame” and I’m pretty certain it mentions her degree. Up there in the middle of a load of actual talented athletes and the likes

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s blasting the forced kiddie content lately.

There’s a picture of her on her old schools “wall of fame” and I’m pretty certain it mentions her degree. Up there in the middle of a load of actual talented athletes and the likes
Mention but no photo? Or Proof?

Reactions: 2
Ah stop! You are not serious? Famous for what... her vibezzz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say she's gonna rock up to Dims hen wearing it. I'd put me hard earned money on ih😁
We still have an attempt of your girl forcing those diddies into mags bridesmaid dress to look forward to. An eye assault threat we won’t forget lightly.

• Haha
Seen it with my own eyes!! Famous vibes
---

😂😂 mention, no photo though, just a lovely face shot 😂
Well she's talentless & has rendered me speechless!

Wtf! Fame Wall?!! Honestly, next generation have no hope if she is to be aspired to!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.