Faces by Grace #90 She's such a has been, the most absent mother I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waitin for her Just Fresh AD which she will probably post midnight on Thursday. Every other hun has theirs up early today.

Reactions: 8
Is that it for today ?
Pancakes??!

Someone send Lucy Kennedy back in and ask her what exactly she films all day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that it for today ?
Pancakes??!

Someone send Lucy Kennedy back in and ask her what exactly she films all day
I think she moonlights on only fans for pervs with a fetish for voluptuous, lazy, sweaty, and manky gals. This explains why her IG content is so dire. There’s lazy hole of a ma Grace, sitting on her hole seductively eye bleeping the camera with her baps hanging free while eating easy singles. Mmmmmmmmm!!! (Not) 🤢🤢Sher she’s makin’ a bleedin’ mint!! Kips can retire soon! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think she moonlights on only fans for pervs with a fetish for voluptuous, lazy, sweaty, and manky gals. This explains why her IG content is so dire. There’s lazy hole of a ma Grace, sitting on her hole seductively eye bleeping the camera with her baps hanging free while eating easy singles. Mmmmmmmmm!!! (Not) 🤢🤢Sher she’s makin’ a bleedin’ mint!! Kips can retire soon! 😂😂😂
Shes selling her knickers so she doesn't have to wash them 🤣🤣

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion: Everything's a vibe, Anne feeds me when I bribe. My kids? Who are they? I couldn't describe.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Man I just went for a facial, I'm not a mammy martyr, but I just realised it's probably my first facial since the start of the pandemic. (I still feel like I'm juggling to play catch up with those missing years :D ) I also have 2 kids, but obviously an easy 9-5, where I have to take time off to have a facial.
How the duck do they think its normal to have 1/2 of them a week!

Man I just went for a facial, I'm not a mammy martyr, but I just realised it's probably my first facial since the start of the pandemic. (I still feel like I'm juggling to play catch up with those missing years :D ) I also have 2 kids, but obviously an easy 9-5, where I have to take time off to have a facial.
How the duck do they think its normal to have 1/2 of them a week!
They want us to think it's normal to have them that often because they are advertising them for whichever beautician is paying them.
For 90% of people a facial is a treat

At the risk of restarting Stepgate, I just cannot fathom how a non 9-5er, whose kids are in creche and school, with a young and active dog, was struggling to get "de steps in"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At the risk of restarting Stepgate, I just cannot fathom how a non 9-5er, whose kids are in creche and school, with a young and active dog, was struggling to get "de steps in"
As someone who works a 9-5 and has a busy life getting in 10K steps a day is not hard - even if she walked to and from collecting the kids she hates from creche she'd make a solid dint in it.

The more i read about her I realise that she's just lazy .

I see she's using here for content again - she's out with the dogs after it was mentioned here the other day. :rolleyes: Wonder will she resusitate her habit of walking at all hours of the night to hit her 10,000 steps.
I'm actually annoyed her 'running club' fell by the wayside and was never mentioned again- I'd hoped group accountability would make her actually commit to something for longer than a day or two.

Reactions: 9
The sunburnt chest will be out later- sunning herself in the zen childless garden.

Is there honestly anything more repulsive than Grease? Lazy, slovenly, cheap, entitled, awful excuse for a Mother...the list goes on!
Anyone ever find the tighest people are also the greediest as well? Pet peeve! I wouldn't last 10 seconds in Mangy's company.

Reactions: 17
Someone said on here a while ago they know someone or they will same estate as Greasy and she doesn’t even walk the dog she just stands outside and takes pic that kips is seen walking the dog
She literally just copied Jen with nutrition information

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She must be just pure lazy. She has so much free time on her hands to go out walking, walk the dog, walk the kids to and from school/childcare. Even doing housework you get so many steps, up and down stairs, hoovering, mopping.
You'd nearly excuse the lack of movement if she was actually working from home, in her home office editing videos, creating content, posting reviews, admin etc - but we know she does feck all "work".

As if she put the effort into weighing out her food. Made me lol as much as the thoughts of her walking to collect Sienna from school.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.