Faces by Grace #90 She's such a has been, the most absent mother I have ever seen

What should our name be?

• The Barrys

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • The Sausages

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • The Meat Roses

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • The Hohhies

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • The Gimme Dahs

Votes: 283 59.3%
  • The Terrific Ts

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • The Allergics

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • The Keepers

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • The Gowlhunters

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • The Lady Grays

Votes: 85 17.8%
  • Her kids

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • The Sausage Fingerettes

Votes: 27 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #90!

Big congratulations to @Ggeeeeeeee for the winning thread title 🎉🥳🎉🥳 Your prize is a Women's Best co-ord set with questionable stains. De burst sausage look suits ye, hun ❤

In honour of it being the 90th thread I've included a poll for what our collective name should be, as per your suggestions. You can only vote for one name so choose wisely 😉

Recap of #89...

• The Sunday Times printed a small piece about your girl and her ASAI complaint. Grace's claims that Ireland's water is dirty were without proof

• More plates of food! Christ, how many times do we have to tell her: YOU'RE THERE TO ADVERTISE SOMETHING, NOT SHOW THE FREE LUNCH!

• More travel. She went to London with Dom for a Regatta junket. She decided to wear a different brand there and also record an ad for a third brand while there. Seriously, why are brands still inviting her to events

• Still no update on her role as a mental health ambassador for St Pat's

• After going viral on TikTok, Grace has uploaded some more content and it's been going really well

• Jen's book was launched but Grace didn't acknowledge it on the day

• Grace participated in a training day at the gym. Her form was non-existent so expect an injury that will rule her out of minding her kids for the foreseeable

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I always remembered this but it has come back into my mind as I am in the situation now, but she had a Q&A (when she first moved into “forever home”) up and someone asked her for advice regarding getting finances together and she replied “Save!! Chris has a good job also!!” Looking back that screams her personality more than anything.. so rude/entitled. Like don’t have a question box up on such a topic people like to hear advice on!!!

Reactions: 21
I am wheezing at the poll 🤣🤣 i didn't even vote for my own suggestions as "The Lady Grays" actually nearly took me out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am wheezing at the poll 🤣🤣 i didn't even vote for my own suggestions as "The Lady Grays" actually nearly took me out 🤣🤣
Can't believe how many votes there are. Lots of lurkers! Don't be shy, come say hi and tell us what Grace moment brought you here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Gimme dis and Gimme dah…. 🥴
Moo-ve out me way de dogs ridin de cah 🎥 📸

99FD5E4C-4A1E-4AE8-B675-9BFC023514B1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Suppose we will see more baking before the week is out as she has to show her amazing mothering skills before she heads off again and misses Easter...oh wait sure H prob still in childcare and S in camps ...nothing wrong with camps but she has all the time in the world and actively avoids the kids ...

Reactions: 12
Your girl will be flah ouh getting her chunky nails and eyebrows done. Pamper week ahead of de hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your posts keep me coming back here everytime 🤣🤣
Haha awwwww or should I say ekkkkkkkkkk!

BTW I voted to be called “her kids”. I think the idea behind this is funny and very clever. We have so much in common with her kids 😭

However I was torn between the Barrys (🤣🤣🤣🤣) and the Gimme Dahs. Both made me laugh out loud. Jayus it’s so hard to pick!

Sausage fingerettes has me too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhhh here we are again! Thread 90! JUST BRILLIANT!!! Well done Gimme Dahs (that's what gets my vote anyway!!!)!

Reactions: 11
Welcome to thread #90!

Big congratulations to @Ggeeeeeeee for the winning thread title 🎉🥳🎉🥳 Your prize is a Women's Best co-ord set with questionable stains. De burst sausage look suits ye, hun ❤

In honour of it being the 90th thread I've included a poll for what our collective name should be, as per your suggestions. You can only vote for one name so choose wisely 😉

Recap of #89...

• The Sunday Times printed a small piece about your girl and her ASAI complaint. Grace's claims that Ireland's water is dirty were without proof

• More plates of food! Christ, how many times do we have to tell her: YOU'RE THERE TO ADVERTISE SOMETHING, NOT SHOW THE FREE LUNCH!

• More travel. She went to London with Dom for a Regatta junket. She decided to wear a different brand there and also record an ad for a third brand while there. Seriously, why are brands still inviting her to events

• Still no update on her role as a mental health ambassador for St Pat's

• After going viral on TikTok, Grace has uploaded some more content and it's been going really well

• Jen's book was launched but Grace didn't acknowledge it on the day

• Grace participated in a training day at the gym. Her form was non-existent so expect an injury that will rule her out of minding her kids for the foreseeable

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Awwwwee Gals, I don't know what to say. My very first thread title. I think that calls for a Gin (non alcoholic obvs cos I don't drink only on days endin with Y ) and a meah rose 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
And as for the co-ord...... I don't know what to say. Totes emosh babes xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Since seeing her flesh coloured women's best all I can see us a freshly waxed vagina with her head popping out. I mean she is a giant baby 😒 maybe it is a flash back to her actual birth day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha awwwww or should I say ekkkkkkkkkk!

BTW I voted to be called “her kids”. I think the idea behind this is funny and very clever. We have so much in common with her kids 😭

However I was torn between the Barrys (🤣🤣🤣🤣) and the Gimme Dahs. Both made me laugh out loud. Jayus it’s so hard to pick!

Sausage fingerettes has me too 🤣
I voted for The Barrys. It makes me laugh every time I see it. I thought The Lady Grays would win, it was very popular when suggested!

The best thing about your girl is she's united so many funny people in one place to call out her BS. I'm proud of you all 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Delighted to have suggested "The Gimme Dahs" but defo couldn't take credit for whoever came up with it, was it you @jazzbot?
No haha I didn’t make any suggestions actually. Too thick like your girl 🥴

Edit: it was either Jen who writes the songs or JoniM who writes the poems who I first saw doing that and it cracks me up. Did they create it?

I always visualise your girl stomping into events late looking a state, ignoring the products grabbing her goodie bag and tucking into de foo-ud. Rudely saying “Gimme dah” to event organisers. Once she’s full, off onto de next indulgence 🥴

Flashbacks to the days when I literally saw her come in and do that with my own eyes. She’d knock you out to get to the freebies ✊

DFF8F121-5836-45E1-A803-BC8F77097E3E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No haha I didn’t make any suggestions actually. Too thick like your girl 🥴

Edit: it was either Jen who writes the songs or JoniM who writes the poems who I first saw doing that and it cracks me up. Did they create it?
I went back to the last thread and the owner of suggesting the gimmie dahs was @Hyacinthbucket2

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.