Faces by Grace #90 She's such a has been, the most absent mother I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really, really find it hard to believe she has a language degree considering how careless and honestly at times, totally inarticulate, she is.

Reactions: 8

Apparently she's a Sales Assistant at River Island, but also includes Blogging and Blogger in her skills...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/grace-mongey-60bbb81b5/ Must've made a new profile, but it seems just listing her experience as Influenzar @ FacesbyGrease was too much and she never went back to it.

But anywho I digress, the degree is listed on the first one!!.
I'd believe it if it was a Degree in German & Spanish Cuisine!

She has pigeon English, so am shocked if she has fluency in other languages!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s ring up Maynooth pretending we’re an employee verifying a reference to see if this clown actually walked through the doors there. They’d probably confirm 🤣
---
I'd believe it if it was a Degree in German & Spanish Cuisine!

She has pigeon English, so am shocked if she has fluency in other languages!
I’d believe if she had a Degree in lying or adult tantrums.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s missing those kids growing up can she not see it ? Crying because he can pronounce a word properly , duck off you piece of tit .

Reactions: 19
Let’s ring up Maynooth pretending we’re an employee verifying a reference to see if this clown actually walked through the doors there. They’d probably confirm 🤣
---

I’d believe if she had a Degree in lying or adult tantrums.
College in ‘Ma-noo’ ya right that would’ve entailed her getting out of bed every day. Actually that’s only an issue she developed since having kids. She is half woman half sofa bed… unstable, deceiving, liable to implode at any moment and a bit saggy!!

• Heart
She’s missing those kids growing up can she not see it ? Crying because he can pronounce a word properly , duck off you piece of tit .
Remember her shock a few months back that Si can suddenly read?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jesus no wonder he can't pronounce his words. "What's tha"? he says lollypop, "wha?"
Like really? What did the letter T ever do to them? Because it's banned in that house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Slight benefit of the doubt there. He seems to struggle a bit with his speech (I mean have we heard his mother so are we surprised) so I’m gonna give her a pinch of benefit of the doubt there for being emotional about him pronouncing a word right

Reactions: 2
Jesus no wonder he can't pronounce his words. "What's tha"? he says lollypop, "wha?"
Like really? What did the letter T ever do to them? Because it's banned in that house.
The two of them come across as Lazy, slobby, grimy, knacks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Slight benefit of the doubt there. He seems to struggle a bit with his speech (I mean have we heard his mother so are we surprised) so I’m gonna give her a pinch of benefit of the doubt there for being emotional about him pronouncing a word right
Even more reason to pronounce words properly around him! Of course it's normal for a child to need a little help but I doubt it was either of those lazy yoks!

Kips is just as bad as her. Spends his days playing PlayStation and wanking. Herself locked into the boffice next door. 🥴 The kids haven’t a chance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Even more reason to pronounce words properly around him! Of course it's normal for a child to need a little help but I doubt it was either of those lazy yoks!
Oh 100%. They let it get to the point they did my poor parenting and well poor speech themselves

Reactions: 5
What’s she doing at en event regarding tonstix.. they’re for kids.. something grease would know nothing about
She's grabbing lunch

Credit to the staff at the creche for teaching Hayden how to pronounce lollipop. Cause, clearly it wasn't his Ma or Da considering how shocked they were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What was Grease doing at a book club given her history with this kind of thing?? And shouldn't only people with basic literacy have been invited?

I always mention it when the book club drama is brought up but that bookstagram page is brilliant. I started following it during the drama. Elaine the girl that runs it is so sound and responsive to comments and messages. Also her Feel Good Friday posts are brilliant every week!

I sound like such a dork but she really creates great content!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh no.. our Grease only pronounces words properly when she's getting paid to promote something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.