Faces By Grace #9 Covid symptoms, panic attacks & wine, get her a sitter and she'll be fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can edit it on her camera ! There are different lenses you can use to give you a different shape ! Look at Roz Purcells post called “ same face 10 lenses” and how each lens can make you look slimmer / longer etc depending on what you want ! She is TOTALLY reading here
Yea I’d only love to know what she does to her pics she takes them all in that same spot too!!

Reactions: 3
Oh yea just copped that she took it on her camera, totally to prove a point that it’s not been edited on her phone!
She’d be better at editing on her Mac if she took it with her camera. Some cameras can send the photo straight to your phone too and she can edit it there as well

Reactions: 6
What the actual?! I see she’s taken the wonky door frames out of the shot!

Reactions: 5
duck it I’m banging out another early thread suggestion after the success of my last one😂

Lost a stone eating burgers and fries, pity your videos in the square don’t support your lies 👃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Spending an evening with those two would be my nightmare situation! Playing games and afraid he’d tell me shove it up my hole and afraid she would have a ‘panic attack’ if things weren’t going their way. What if she wanted to use a voduz hair tool on me and I ended up with witch hair! Philly Steak Fries made with green isle stir fry mix or something similar no doubt! She’s so using those people to promote the clean liquor this evening!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I personally wouldn't have alcohol out on a cart like that with small kids in the house, even if they can't open it if they drop it the glass will cut them

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s photoshopped, just clever posing and color editing - the black is so black, the strategic placing of the waist band

Reactions: 4
Funny she can have friends over tonight when she doesn’t know what way she’ll be feeling in a few hours, will she have to go up and lie down when they’re there... I doubt it 😏

Reactions: 11
I personally wouldn't have alcohol out on a cart like that with small kids in the house, even if they can't open it if they drop it the glass will cut them
She showed it earlier with books on it and said it would be the first time using it as a drinks trolly then she posted with the drink on it..... kids have probably been shipped off to Ann

Reactions: 5
I deleted all of my socials during lockdown as i found i was endlessly scrolling watching shite....I'm now using tattle Insta viewer instead but still watching her shite but she's down a follower ! Can't handle the lies and bulshit but compelled to watch at the same time !
Love your user name and pic 🤣

Reactions: 4
Grace should do a chewtorial or igtv on photoshopping. It would be a roaring success. Go from a size 20 to a size 14 in a quick edit 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reason she's taking pictures in the one spot is because she's placing herself in the same background. So taking a pic, editing, and then placing it in the hallway. One picture of her hallway does all her pictures. Copy & paste craic.
You can clearly see the hazy outline around her like a halo.

Reactions: 14
Did she go to bed at 7 last night or did I dream that her and Chris r like 2 kids playing mams n dads!

Reactions: 7
On her phone she can use facetune, Snow, or others, they can alter videos as well as they're filmed, it's pretty scary.

Reactions: 1
And as for Andrea Roche don't make me laugh. 😂😠 How many teenagers over the years has she taking money off? she's another money making disgrace.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.