Faces By Grace #9 Covid symptoms, panic attacks & wine, get her a sitter and she'll be fine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus another burger ! Holy god .. there will be another stone weight loss this week . I must start eating this weight loss fast foods ... 🙄😫she is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know pictures are an issue for some people on here with regards to selfies and someone else taking a pic. But she can be losing weight by eating a burger every night if she wanted. At the end of the day its calories in v calories out. Might not be the 'healthiest'.We dont see what she what eats all day. Maybe that's all she ate today. Who knows. I know she lies about alot but the weightloss thing...to me she has lost some

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know pictures are an issue for some people on here with regards to selfies and someone else taking a pic. But she can be losing weight by eating a burger every night if she wanted. At the end of the day its calories in v calories out. Might not be the 'healthiest'.We dont see what she what eats all day. Maybe that's all she ate today. Who knows. I know she lies about alot but the weightloss thing...to me she has lost some
Shes from my area. She has been seen. She is not the weight she portrays in her grid photos. No issue with any size, but just own it. You’re only fooling yourself

Reactions: 29
I deleted all of my socials during lockdown as i found i was endlessly scrolling watching shite....I'm now using tattle Insta viewer instead but still watching her shite but she's down a follower ! Can't handle the lies and bulshit but compelled to watch at the same time !

Reactions: 13
Really hope she doesn’t have a panic attack 🤞🏻 She deserves a night off 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has nobody noticed her rolling her eyes when Hayden "interrupted" her??? Or did I miss us talking bout that?
Noticed it too. I don't get it, she tries to have her kids on insta but then gets annoyed when they talk. Poor kids.

Reactions: 9
Is all the clear liquor or whatever it’s called gifted aswell? Jesus Christ does she actually pay for anything?

Reactions: 10
gifted drinks cart..... gifted clean liquor...... seriously!!! All the beggy Mitchell on the clean liquor must have worked!! Or maybe Vogue is her new BFF 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“ chris making philli steak fries “ ... Jesus between them and the burger she will be a size 6 by next friday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So even though she said gifted this and gifted that on her stories..does she still not need to write #gifted on her grid post??

Reactions: 3
How does she look so much bleeping smaller in her pics compared to her videos😣🤯
And I honestly can’t see any signs of photoshop!! Wft

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder why she took the pic on her camera rather than her phone. Is to say look it hasn't been photoshopped? I'm clueless about the apps that make you slimmer etc but if it's taken on a regular camera does it mean she cant photoshop it?

How does she look so much bleeping smaller in her pics compared to her videos😣🤯
And I honestly can’t see any signs of photoshop!! Wft
Maybe because shes taken out the usual wonky door frame??

Reactions: 5
Wonder why she took the pic on her camera rather than her phone. Is to say look it hasn't been photoshopped? I'm clueless about the apps that make you slimmer etc but if it's taken on a regular camera does it mean she cant photoshop it?

Maybe because shes taken out the usual wonky door frame??
Oh yea just copped that she took it on her camera, totally to prove a point that it’s not been edited on her phone!

Reactions: 2
Oh yea just copped that she took it on her camera, totally to prove a point that it’s not been edited on her phone!
She can edit it on her camera ! There are different lenses you can use to give you a different shape ! Look at Roz Purcells post called “ same face 10 lenses” and how each lens can make you look slimmer / longer etc depending on what you want ! She is TOTALLY reading here

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.