Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for her to attempt to make money on clothes she's been given for free. Disgusting.
Must need some spending money for Dom’s hen-do, I imagine that’ll be an expensive enough weekend. The kids defo won’t be getting a summer holiday, they’ll be lucky to make the mobile home a few times.

Reactions: 10
Do any Tattlers want to get together for a podcast where we interview huns and get them to cancel themselves?

Grace might have to wait a bit till we get sponsorship for the rider 🍔
No joke I’ve often thought about setting one up. Taking a career break.
I’d focus on Greasy huns exposed or Grease de musical. The story of your girl.

You know how easy it would be, throw on my trackie and Gil-eh and turn de mic on. Piece of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How has she time for all this sitting around reading a kindle with two young kids after being away twice in the past week 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
You sure this book isn’t called “Grease” hun?
🕵
03F8B738-9360-4F59-8A4E-4472D0045393.jpeg

---
Someone who has a lap dog of a husband, he’s probably in another room with kids so Madame can read in peace.
She’s barely at home so imagine how little time she genuinely could physically spend with them if she’s tearing through novels.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold on, are all those white dresses ones she bought for her hens?
---
also she's sold gifted clothes? JFC

Reactions: 7
Hold on, are all those white dresses ones she bought for her hens?
---
also she's sold gifted clothes? JFC
The best bit is reading her old listings as new and she’s worn them a few times. Few funny reviews in there too. She was slow sending stuff off, can you believe that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOOLLLLLLLL
she was gifted those dancing leopard silkfred dresses, remember her going to the event for it, and I'm nearly sure one of the topshop ones too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
10 past six on a Tuesday, after missing all school drop offs and pick ups this week and she’s sitting on her arse reading a book?!?! Does she not ah e children to tend to?!?! Did she not have all the time in the world to read books while she lounged about the airport and her hotel room. She’s unbelievable

Reactions: 17
Like where r the kids? Is there not dinner and cleanup to be done? What about checking homework? Emptying lunch boxes ? Catching up on the washing, bath time for the kids?? Like wtf 🤬

Reactions: 15
Dear Divine Jesus....I cannot unsee that reeelsss.

2 grown up women, one married with kids, plastering that on the Internet for everyone to see. And they are proud of it.

She has lost the run of herself. She is regressing & reverting to being a hun in her 20s, carefree & just mad for going out except she's 35 , married ( still I think) & with 2 small kids

She's an embarrassment at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dear Divine Jesus....I cannot unsee that reeelsss.

2 grown up women, one married with kids, plastering that on the Internet for everyone to see. And they are proud of it.

She has lost the run of herself. She is regressing & reverting to being a hun in her 20s, carefree & just mad for going out except she's 35 , married ( still I think) & with 2 small kids

She's an embarrassment at this stage
Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.