Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I hope she's not invited onto Giovannas podcast
Actually that's sparked off a thought in my head - I don't think I've ever heard Grace on a podcast. I've heard Jen and Dom on different podcasts over the years but never heard Grace interviewed or brought on for discussions about anything.

Reactions: 6
Actually that's sparked off a thought in my head - I don't think I've ever heard Grace on a podcast. I've heard Jen and Dom on different podcasts over the years but never heard Grace interviewed or brought on for discussions about anything.
I think she's done the Good Glow or a couple but it would be pre-covid. She also did some mental health one on instagram with some dodgy one who was really defensive and aggressive. Cannot remember the name?
Its the session where she admitted she has breakdowns (strops) if her family/friends challenge her (I'm paraphrasing a bit)

Reactions: 5
Do any Tattlers want to get together for a podcast where we interview huns and get them to cancel themselves?

Grace might have to wait a bit till we get sponsorship for the rider ๐Ÿ”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do any Tattlers want to get together for a podcast where we interview huns and get them to cancel themselves?

Grace might have to wait a bit till we get sponsorship for the rider ๐Ÿ”
And call it " You're not having dah" !!!
---
It's after lunch & no food pic from herself?
Has she fallen in a hole?
Shall we alert the authorities to have a bowl of soup & salah ๐Ÿฅ— ready ?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's done the Good Glow or a couple but it would be pre-covid. She also did some mental health one on instagram with some dodgy one who was really defensive and aggressive. Cannot remember the name?
Its the session where she admitted she has breakdowns (strops) if her family/friends challenge her (I'm paraphrasing a bit)
Thanks. Yeah I had realised that a few I follow have featured on different podcasts - to chat about their own story, to talk about something they have knowledge or an interest in, or to chat/ co-present / discuss topics.

Reactions: 2
Didn't she also do that mental health show on rte player? Dare I say it I think they edited that well and she came across well for once...

Reactions: 1
Away again?! And for what? We get a few shots of a table, her dinner, drink, whizzed past the actual product and job done?
No info on sizing / availability / price - nothing? She is a joke.
If she was away from her family that much you'd think she would actually do her job - but it's free food and silence (or use the hotel for a WB ad).

She did do a podcast type thing with that girl Sophie - Social Mind or something.... she just blew smoke up Mongey's ass and talked sh1te for 20mins.

How much more parenting can Grace avoid for the rest of the month.... wonder if the kids even notice her gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it is that's a really crappy weekend to pick for people with families or other commitments, also flights/accommodation etc would be more expensive. not that this self absorbed lot give a tit

Reactions: 15
Her latest video ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s the one away all the time not the husband he can cook what he wants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do love when she puts up her manky clothes on Depop and calls them brand new. Love reading her listings.
---
Her latest video ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s the one away all the time not the husband he can cook what he wants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She makes salmon bowels and he has microwave dinners like your single bloke housemate back in the day. We saw her weekly shop too, 24 cans of coke but proceeds to tell us she is obsessed with dr. Pepper.
---
I'd say she's at home in bed. She must be exhausted after all. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Hear me out, I know sheโ€™s a lazy sod but the constant sleeping must be because sheโ€™s unhealthy and overweight?

Reactions: 8
Seriously did she actually spend money on that dress? Or did her grandmother give it to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.