Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story with a sea themed event in central London? What the duck has regatta got to do with the sea?
They are launching those ‘fisherman’ style jackets. I actually have similar from Gelert, yellow/ navy stripe inside with cuffs & hood for half the price

Reactions: 4
Looks like she propped the phone on the window sill to that that photo you can see the curtain at the side 😌
Dom probably too busy making a bit of Regatta content to be taking photos of G in her giant condom inspired sausage casing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7 comments on her sausage skin post. Always the same aholes commenting. I see Sarah Burke was straight in, her and Grace are 2 lazy, unwashed, allergic to their kids, peas in a pod.
---
They are launching those ‘fisherman’ style jackets. I actually have similar from Gelert, yellow/ navy stripe inside with cuffs & hood for half the price
I have one for sale on adverts for €15 if anyone is interested 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like an absolute sap with the arm up in the air in that pic. Makes it look like a chav hen do.

All such saps... one of them posted that pic with the caption 'my first BeReal' like they are a geriatric granny proud of herself managing to send her first text message. And FBG asking does anyone use BeReal, bang of desperation of that Q, oh maybe I can claw back some relevance and popularity on that app.

Reactions: 20
I'm genuinely curious what she does for money? Is she on the dole? Can't imagine Chris is on massive money to pay for mortgage, two cars and creche. My husband and I both work full time and we just about manage. Does she get paid by brands? Surely she'd be hustling more if she needed cash.

Reactions: 18
I'm genuinely curious what she does for money? Is she on the dole? Can't imagine Chris is on massive money to pay for mortgage, two cars and creche. My husband and I both work full time and we just about manage. Does she get paid by brands? Surely she'd be hustling more if she needed cash.
Interested in this too. I keep hearing they make a fortune but if you actually look at any of them. Grace living in a bog standard semi d in city west, Jen living in her parents, Dominique renting I think, Efa living with her dad. they’re giving up - privacy, dignity, etc, - what are they gaining that they couldn’t get in regular employment? Myself and husband both work, both lucky enough to have decent jobs but we are no means top of where we could go. Have plenty of friends earning a hell of a lot more. We have a nice house, manage holidays, nights out etc. We manage to do this without selling ours or our kids souls to the devil. All I see is they get loads of freebies, most of it is clutter and tat I couldn’t be bothered with.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I also asked this question before. She isn’t registered as self employed so she could be receiving some sort of social welfare payment. But how is she not registered as self employed with revenue when she needs to declare gifts and her paid ads? Anyone here work for revenue?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve epilepsy after watching de latest reels.

the only time she slowed down was to show de foo-ud🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could someone ring the beacon and get them to free up some mri appointments for next week? Mags if you’re listening? B2B have their ‘games’ day this Saturday. Grace is going to have to go so she can ensure she gets to avoid parenting on Sunday and the rest of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That woman should be at home tucking her two kids into bed, not having yet another slumber party with her mate ffs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I also asked this question before. She isn’t registered as self employed so she could be receiving some sort of social welfare payment. But how is she not registered as self employed with revenue when she needs to declare gifts and her paid ads? Anyone here work for revenue?
Most of them are not registered as self employed. They’re registered as limited companies in of themselves and are then directors of those companies

Reactions: 7
I think Dom hates her lol, she’s the ugly fat friend being brought along with the pretty influencer and the funniest thing is, she takes credit for Dom having a platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s had more nights in with Dom than her husband and kids this year.

If Dim had any sense she’d run a mile from Greasy to grow her “career”. I’m sure Dom can’t wait to see what fit Greasy will show in at her wedding. No wonder she wasn’t asked to be a bridesmaid. She’d ruin your photos.

I respect Jen the most,her kid comes first you can tell.

but FTR they’re all wrecks!!!
---
I think Dom hates her lol, she’s the ugly fat friend being brought along with the pretty influencer and the funniest thing is, she takes credit for Dom having a platform.
Imagine dying to get back to your room for a Kip and Greasy stomps in behind you and throws herself on your bed. “ Let’s ree-ud our kin -dells DOm “ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Grease and Dim fly over to London for Regatta PR event and spend the evening shoving food down their gobs and doing photo shoots in the hotel for other brands!!?????
FML

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she was receiving some sort of social welfare the DSP would be checking up on her, their very on top of who are on their books and who’s claiming what. She can’t be getting a few quid here and there from or shite pr drops and gigs and claiming welfare that’s not right at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.