Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure re the gilet...but months ago herself & dom did some video for regatta & they were just arsing around in regatta jackets in a forest.

Regatta stuff always on offer in shops get it in tk maxx.

When I think Regatta, I think outdoorsy/ hiking etc...I do not think the Tallagth hun with her hair in a (dildo) bun !
Thread title in there somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fascinated by Dim Dom’s recovery time, more energy than ever. Pair of losers the two of them.

Grease loves being her plus 1, can eat all Dom’s portion too. Freebies!!!!! Ekkkk wonder wa lunch we’ll get! will der be choc lits on our beds DOm!?
Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has your girl been fed her freebie lunch yet!? I’m getting worried!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion*
**Off to London as Dim Dom plus one, rocking me Tallaght dildo bun, coz I hear Reggahha do a vibey Fritttaaahhaa**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she definitely only Dims plus 1 , well she should be ashamed of herself then. Missing her kids again and its not even “work” 😩

Reactions: 11
Is she definitely only Dims plus 1 , well she should be ashamed of herself then. Missing her kids again and its not even “work” 😩
Yeah, i don't think we know this for sure.

Since she "worked" with them last year, I'd be surprised if she she was a plus 1.

Regahha are such a joke, they pretend like they're an outdoorsy brand but all the influencers (and celebrities) that they work with are just Mammies buying jackets for the school run. Patagonia (and all other legit brands) can rest easy.

Reactions: 13
The daily calories she shoves down her throat are about the same amount as her Air Miles. THOUSANDS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Will she ever stop with the food posts. We get it , free food
Sure why wouldn't she keep lashing in to the free food ...sure she only has to photoshop her pics to be a size 10!

Wasting her time in the gym...her diet is appalling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Tallaght Huns do London spare me now. It’s so unfair these free loaders get a all in expenses paid to London. Hope a pigeon shits in their Prosecco.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her poor kids. It's genuinely shocking at this stage. How do any of those other girls tolerate her?? She is a massive massive bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she ever pick something healthy? Such a glutton stuffing her face at every opportunity.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.