Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF with that reel?! Just like Terrie “ mad bastard” McEvoy they must think they’re hilarious doing them & there’ll be the brain dead sheep followers blowing smoke up their arses telling them they’re gas. Honestly I despair for humanity.

Chris must be another wet wipe like Terrie’s husband or as bad as Grace - all her gallivanting recently away from their kids, absolving herself of responsibilities & she calls shite like this work / content. Shameful carry on altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear Divine Jesus....I cannot unsee that reeelsss.

2 grown up women, one married with kids, plastering that on the Internet for everyone to see. And they are proud of it.

She has lost the run of herself. She is regressing & reverting to being a hun in her 20s, carefree & just mad for going out except she's 35 , married ( still I think) & with 2 small kids

She's an embarrassment at this stage
let’s take party, take shots and get vodka? One is a mother of two and doesn’t shower , the other one apparently at deaths door with a bowel disease. Second hand embarrassment !

Greasy isn’t even miming it properly.
8614A8E5-7F6C-4042-BB16-CD0EE04EEA0C.jpeg

3DA8954C-8E5C-41DC-8980-A5F2CD4667A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTAF with that reel?! Just like Terrie “ mad bastard” McEvoy they must think they’re hilarious doing them & there’ll be the brain dead sheep followers blowing smoke up their arses telling them they’re gas. Honestly I despair for humanity.

Chris must be another wet wipe like Terrie’s husband or as bad as Grace - all her gallivanting recently away from their kids, absolving herself of responsibilities & she calls shite like this work / content. Shameful carry on altogether.
Its a reels
---
let’s take party, take shots and get vodka? One is a mother of two and doesn’t shower , the other one apparently at deaths door with a bowel disease. Second hand embarrassment !

Greasy isn’t even miming it properly.
View attachment 2062392
View attachment 2062393
Ive never cringed so hard. That is 10 times worse than the regatta one they did. Mid 30s grace time to grow up put the vodka down and raise your children

• Haha
Cringe factor times 100! They need to grow the fxxk up. I’m all about letting your hair down and being a bit silly now and again but that reel is so immature, I’m mortified for them. It’s like they’ve never been away before.

Reactions: 15
Its a reels
---

Ive never cringed so hard. That is 10 times worse than the regatta one they did. Mid 30s grace time to grow up put the vodka down and raise your children
Yer never too old te party hun 🥴 Oi don’t leh pesky kids stop me. Oi always Have a naggin of voddie in me YSL next to me stash of emotional blackmail. Let’s par-hee DOm!

45668B9B-5B34-4F4F-AB1E-1DCAA3B1B54E.gif

… everyone together now … 3 2 1

“Gimme Fookin Dah!” 🥴 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like where r the kids? Is there not dinner and cleanup to be done? What about checking homework? Emptying lunch boxes ? Catching up on the washing, bath time for the kids?? Like wtf 🤬
My God is all I can say to this one. I don’t think there is one single parent in the country right now who isn’t busy either cooking or cleaning from dinner, getting small ones ready for bed or just prepping for tomorrow as most of us do. Not our Greasy though - duck sake I’ve about 4 books on the go at the same time that I never get to sit and enjoy. Because I’m a busy mam, I work and have duck all time for myself because my kids are the top priority. She really is something else and there’s soon to be 90 threads and a wiki to prove it. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
And that “reels” is beyond juvenile from 2 grown ass women probably pissed and having the LOLs on their London freebie!. How are they not embarrassed by that!? 😂😂You’d have to laugh though. My teenage daughter would rather die before even attempting to do that with one of her mates! 😂😂😂
Morto for you Grease and Dim! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 13
And that “reels” is beyond juvenile from 2 grown ass women probably pissed and having the LOLs on their London freebie!. How are they not embarrassed by that!? 😂😂You’d have to laugh though. My teenage daughter would rather die before even attempting to do that with one of her mates! 😂😂😂
Morto for you Grease and Dim! 🤣
Where is the reel? Can’t see on Dom’s stories or greasy FB?

Reactions: 3
Anyone who buys anything from her will be waiting until eternity for her to post them

Reactions: 6
I wonder how your wan Rebecca and Greasey became friends. Rebecca's fella is a bit like ZenJens fella few run ins with the garda over the years. Does she share the allotment with her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.