Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Niamh Cullen was obsessed with this gym? Anyone know what happened there?

Reactions: 2
article in the mail said she lost 12 stone!! Fair play I’d edit the rough edges too shes not doing a mongey on it with her complete lies.. credit where credit is due
Yes what she's achieved is amazing, there's no denying that. She's not editing rough edges though, she's taking off more inches to look even smaller. Herself and Grace are two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I meant what I said? There are Jen stans lurking on tattle. Can’t say a word about her editing pictures like the worst of them. She doesn’t look a thing like she portrays walking around locally. She edits her face especially. Or the fake accent she puts on on insta is another thing.
Sorry, I didn't know what you meant. I've never heard "stans" before. Have googled 😁

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Jen’s stans are largely Greasy followers. Or would the three have different target audiences?

Very confusing for their “fans”. One parents their kid the other leaves them with whomever will take them. What’s a Greasette to do?

Reactions: 7
Does jen have her own thread? I cant find one
She does

Reactions: 1
What’s with her sudden hard on for that Rebecca singer? Is greasy on commission?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know they're mates and she was a guest so maybe she didnt want a friend having to do anything, but it seems strange if she's great, why not have her at your own wedding?

She's a member of the culty gym too.

Is this the one who used to do make up and did ranty posts about vaccines?

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe we’re almost ready for a new thread already
---
Thread suggestion
Soggy crotch in Women’s Best
Just like Onslow in his white string vest.
Fantastic bleeping mother (I say in jest).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t believe we’re almost ready for a new thread already
---
Thread suggestion
Soggy crotch in Women’s Best
Just like Onslow in his white string vest.
Fantastic bleeping mother (I say in jest).
We’ll half of this was used to talk about other people cause ur girl is boring nothing else to talk about

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.