Faces by Grace #83 Back2basics for our Grace. Kids off to creche while she stuffs her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greasette ( noun ) a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, for the one they worship known as 'Greasy'. A like-minded sub-culture which involves doing the bare minimum and expecting everything for free. Emotional vampires, Greasettes are typically lazy, class everyday chores as 'work', use mental health as an excuse, obsessed with dole Thursdays moods and insane illiterate voibez. Greasettes will pawn their children off on ANYONE who will take them, no vetting required. Never under estimate a Greasette, engaging with one usually involves losing a few brain cells.

Examples:
The Greasettes are defending her shitshow again.
Lads, is that a Greasette or Mags 'the bulldog' again?
Omg howl
Urban dictionary will take you in a flash

I’m on several parent FB groups and there’s numerous Greasettes there “ I’m going to a wedding for 2 days - looking for anyone to mind my kids overnight doesn’t matter if I’ve never met you “ types

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg howl
Urban dictionary will take you in a flash

I’m on several parent FB groups and there’s numerous Greasettes there “ I’m going to a wedding for 2 days - looking for anyone to mind my kids overnight doesn’t matter if I’ve never met you “ types
Same! I can NEVER understand this. Basically any randomer will do to take kids overnight and mind them. Everyone’s situation is different, but come on.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
“Now Kips, deres your thigh yellow curry.”

“Ya mean Thai?”

*runs to edit instagram post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Greasette’s know they getting 75 something with this hello fresh greasy75 offer.

29644AD1-BAB3-406A-93D0-D822818B82FE.jpeg

still not edited!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually can’t deal with that dinner. It’s violent looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gracey thinking she’s on ready steady cook and is about to present a culinary masterpiece! Nah thanks love, keep your jar of yellow curry paste 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She sees the food stuff Jen posts and how to do it right, there just isn’t any excuse.

Reactions: 9
She sees the food stuff Jen posts and how to do it right, there just isn’t any excuse.
Then does the Greasy version.

“Crushing up corn flakes!? I can feel a nap coming on all of a sudden. oil just get de green isle ones. Note to self, ask Maxi can he get me a Goujons deal”

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember she made the pasta bake with the crisps sprinkled on top? Absolute rotter!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.