Faces by Grace #83 Back2basics for our Grace. Kids off to creche while she stuffs her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That curry looks so oily. No veggie in sight, big portion of rice and a pile of naan bread in the background. Can't think why she's not seeing results in the gym.

Reactions: 28
If she is MIA from B2B I reckon a pregnancy could be announced soon
I hope not she’s a crap parent to the two kids she has

Reactions: 11
If she is MIA from B2B I reckon a pregnancy could be announced soon
I hope not she’s a crap parent to the two kids she has
I genuinely hope not too, I don't like commenting where the kids are concerned but it's very very clear she has no time for them. If a baby came along I dread to think what she'd be like. She seems to love the baby phase but no interest from the age of 2.

Reactions: 26
A baby will have her on an attention high for approx 1.5 yrs including pregnancy but Insta is actually dying these days

I think she’d have a major pnd when she realises what’s she’s done once she has to wipe change feed etc it would be a car crash for her life
Sorry but that’s what I think

Reactions: 23
In the slap dash make up with a trowel application video before the St Pats kick up the hole day for her, she said something like 'OI FORGUH TO POST YESTERDAY'.

1. Someone recently has told her again she should be posting everyday cos yaknow, it's her bleeping job.
2. Has she ever consistently posted everyday? Let's take out manic greasy 2 months before the wedding where she posted every hour.

Reactions: 16
The difference between the quality of Jens journeys recipe posts and what ever Grace just made there is worlds apart. It’s laughable.
Everything she does is half arsed.
I usually don’t cook my chicken in this (but I didn’t prepare so I’m gonna use ih)
I usually use chicken breast but this is all I had (couldn’t be arsed to fly to Tesco so these will do even though they look like the dogs dinner)

Reactions: 24
The difference between the quality of Jens journeys recipe posts and what ever Grace just made there is worlds apart. It’s laughable.
Everything she does is half arsed.
I usually don’t cook my chicken in this (but I didn’t prepare so I’m gonna use ih)
I usually use chicken breast but this is all I had (couldn’t be arsed to fly to Tesco so these will do even though they look like the dogs dinner)
It honestly kills any hunger I have when I look at her sloppy dinners.
sam.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But what’s the point of her posting the food stuff? Is this another pivot in her sm career? At least the others have a reason but I genuinely don’t get hers?

It’s not unique, it’s ‘throw a few things in a pan for a few mins then slop onto a plate’, it’s hardly ground breaking….

Reactions: 15
These two having another child, and having a damn good idea of how they treat the kids they already have would be nothing short of more child abuse.

IF she is pregnant, it's because she enjoys the attention SHE gets from having a baby. Not wanting the child itself. Also would be a cheap sympathy and content move. She comes off selfish, cold and 'heatless' showing very little emotion towards her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These two having another child, and having a damn good idea of how they treat the kids they already have would be nothing short of more child abuse.

IF she is pregnant, it's because she enjoys the attention SHE gets from having a baby. Not wanting the child itself. Also would be a cheap sympathy and content move. She comes off selfish, cold and 'heatless' showing very little emotion towards her kids.
But jazzbot it would give her another ‘birthing day’ where it would be all about her!

So that would be the following days where Grace is the centre of attention;

- 3 birthday days
- her own birthday
- anniversary
- Christmas
- valentines
- Mother’s Day (yeah right!)

Maybe even the birthing days of the cah and dog

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But jazzbot it would give her another ‘birthing day’ where it would be all about her!

So that would be the following days where Grace is the centre of attention;

- 3 birthday days
- her own birthday
- anniversary
- Christmas
- valentines
- Mother’s Day (yeah right!)

Maybe even the birthing days of the cah and dog
Typical Greasy not looking at the finances now, she'll worry the week before the baby is fucked into creche with it's brother and sister.

Greasy: OI WANNA SIGN THIS ONE UP FULL TIME TILL THEY'RE 18 TOO PUULEAAUZZ
creche: Grace, we've told you every single year. We do not take children over the age of five.
Greasy: YOUSE ARE SUCH A TROLL AND MISOGYNISTIC duck OFF I'M TAKING ME BUSINESS TO FUNKY MONKEYS THEY'LL TAKE 'EM

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So... Where will the baby's bedroom be, in the attic?
You can be damn sure Greasy isn't giving up her Boffice.*

*can't remember which poster came up with Boffice (bed/office) but it is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.