Faces by Grace #83 Back2basics for our Grace. Kids off to creche while she stuffs her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course I’d absolutely LOVE to have freebies coming through the door everyday, but we all know nothing is truly FREE.

My pride would have me attempting to make some sort of effort so I could maintain it. Or else I’d get on jobs.ie ASAP.

Reactions: 13
Of course I’d absolutely LOVE to have freebies coming through the door everyday, but we all know nothing is truly FREE.

My pride would have me attempting to make some sort of effort so I could maintain it. Or else I’d get on jobs.ie ASAP.
I think I read here before that our gurl actually complained about all the freebies that had come through the door! Someone else with a. Better memory might remember the story?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The curry 😂😂😂😂. God love her, she can't do anything right.
I love the "it was all I had" like she isn't 2 minutes from a lidl and 5 minutes from a dunnes, butchers etc. Could she not get da steps in and walk her arse over? Who the duck makes a curry with thighs??
It looked horrific.

Hayden was, she said as much didn’t lose the weight from Sienna so got pregnant
I genuinely believe she pushed having a second because she had about 4 mates due to get married around the same time they would have bern looking and she didn't want to share the limelight so she went ill have a second one.

Also sienna doubled her numbers practically overnight, something she never capitalised on because she's a lazy witch, and she figured same again. Forgetting that no one really gives a shite

Reactions: 22
I love the "it was all I had" like she isn't 2 minutes from a lidl and 5 minutes from a dunnes, butchers etc. Could she not get da steps in and walk her arse over? Who the duck makes a curry with thighs??
It looked horrific.
Also.... when does she do her weekly shop ?? I do mine Saturday/Sunday and plan bits for the week. Sometimes by Thursday it will get to the "it's all I had " stage .... but on a Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looked horrific.

I genuinely believe she pushed having a second because she had about 4 mates due to get married around the same time they would have bern looking and she didn't want to share the limelight so she went ill have a second one.

Also sienna doubled her numbers practically overnight, something she never capitalised on because she's a lazy witch, and she figured same again. Forgetting that no one really gives a shite
Christ! She really does treat them as content.

Reactions: 8
So last night in Dublin there was a screening of a new film Babylon and a pr tasting menu event in Six by Nico. And "your girl" was at neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shuddup youse are jush all jealous. Mohammed and a Nigerian Prince Dm’ed me to say it was great.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And that it would be "the best curry you've ever had!"
It's a very sorry looking dinner but it is easy, and the greasettes love easy. Personally I'd have just gone and got chicken breasts (after my easy 9-5, if only I had ALL day to myself) but in comparison to let's say Jens recipes or the lady who does feed a family of 5 for 5euro recipes it's pretty dire. I would like to think most adults know how to whip up something like what she posted.

Reactions: 17
Greasette ( noun ) a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, for the one they worship known as 'Greasy'. A like-minded sub-culture which involves doing the bare minimum and expecting everything for free. Emotional vampires, Greasettes are typically lazy, class everyday chores as 'work', use mental health as an excuse, obsessed with dole Thursdays moods and insane illiterate voibez. Greasettes will pawn their children off on ANYONE who will take them, no vetting required. Never under estimate a Greasette, engaging with one usually involves losing a few brain cells.

Examples:
The Greasettes are defending her shitshow again.
Lads, is that a Greasette or Mags 'the bulldog' again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The feckin curry from a jar... groundbreaking! What even is that massive crockpot thing she has? The fashion now is airfryers online for recipes.

Reactions: 11
The feckin curry from a jar... groundbreaking! What even is that massive crockpot thing she has? The fashion now is airfryers online for recipes.
I just came on to say this, plus why do they feel the need to prod and point at everything we can see what you are talking about. No need for the claw like pointing like Mrs Hinch and the waving about of the hands

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.