Faces by Grace #83 Back2basics for our Grace. Kids off to creche while she stuffs her face

What was your favourite Grace moment of 2022

• Lady Gray and the privacy breach

Votes: 70 15.4%
  • Wedding dress saga

Votes: 110 24.1%
  • Back injury cured by magic MRI

Votes: 114 25.0%
  • Father Figure wedding dance

Votes: 40 8.8%
  • Mental health 'ambassador'

Votes: 45 9.9%
  • Kips & the Curious Case of the Daytime Naps

Votes: 27 5.9%
  • Insta Lives with Mags (shortlived)

Votes: 28 6.1%
  • Taking her kid's bedroom as an office/her own bedroom

Votes: 76 16.7%
  • All the child free days and nights

Votes: 78 17.1%
  • Batter sausage tears & nothing to look forward to after the wedding

Votes: 145 31.8%
  • S cleaning dog poo while Grace talked into her phone

Votes: 68 14.9%
  • The honeymoon. All of it

Votes: 62 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Sureitsonlyme on the winning thread title. No prize for you hun as sadly Grace's content appears to have dried up.

Please vote on your favourite Grace moment of 2022. Multiple votes allowed. Poll will close in 7 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Congratulations @Sureitsonlyme on the winning thread title. No prize for you hun as sadly Grace's content appears to have dried up.

Please vote on your favourite Grace moment of 2022. Multiple votes allowed. Poll will close in 7 days.
I voted for the battered sausage, lady gray and no 1 for me was Grease slow dancing to a very sexual lover song … with her uncle with over 100 people watching.

@usefullyuseless
Your continued efforts don’t go unnoticed. Thanks for all your hard work making us laugh. You’re alien to Greasy Mongey G.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I voted for the battered sausage, lady gray and no 1 for me was Grease slow dancing to a very sexual lover song … with her uncle with over 100 people watching.

@usefullyuseless
Your continued efforts don’t go unnoticed. Thanks for all your hard work making us laugh. You’re alien to Greasy Mongey G.
Thanks hun, high praise coming from you and all your screenshot work x

To honour this I'm going to kick my youngest out of his bedroom now so I can take it for daytime naps. See yaz laher zzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be honest everything above would have got my vote but sobbing into a bahhered sausage on the beach in Wexford with the dog 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She really out-graced herself with that one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Just gonna park my ass here with a bahhered sausage.
Snap. It was a tough call though, all of these moments are golden! I'd love to see Grease vote for herself.

@usefullyuseless
Wha song was ihhh with her uncle?? Bejaysus. I missed this!!

Reactions: 4
Snap. It was a tough call though, all of these moments are golden! I'd love to see Grease vote for herself.

Wha song was ihhh with her uncle?? Bejaysus. I missed this!!
Father Figure, George Michael.

Which sounds appropriate until you actually hear the lyrics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The lady Gray saga was absolute comedy gold. Martin was a complete hero!! I never laughed as much..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I voted for the child causally playing with dog shite while Grace updates the world about her shite life #vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How did she not listen yo the father figure words the more I think of it the more I cringe surely it must be a family joke at this stage!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How did she not listen yo the father figure words the more I think of it the more I cringe surely it must be a family joke at this stage!!!
Because similar to everything else that she does in life, she threw it together, half arsed effort. Trying to make out that it was some special song between her and her uncle that they danced to all the time or something. Idiot.

Reactions: 16
Its a tough choice but im gonna go with this new discovery that simply having an mri cures chronic pain.
And the fact that she landed her sister in it broadcasting the fact that she skipped people in actual pain was a bonus

Reactions: 22
What about her choosing to wear the chav necklace and watch on her wedding day when she had the really sentimental chain her brother had made for her

Reactions: 27
Ever so slightly off topic but when she says 10 thousand steps per day..is that on top of her daily steps (as in a 10k step walk) or 10k in total? Sorry sorry I know the steps talk is a bone.of contention and I promise this will be the only time I ask !! Forgive me..
Also to add I'm wetting myself here at the Fathwr Figure lyrics.... YOCK like with your uncle????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I
Ever so slightly off topic but when she says 10 thousand steps per day..is that on top of her daily steps (as in a 10k step walk) or 10k in total? Sorry sorry I know the steps talk is a bone.of contention and I promise this will be the only time I ask !! Forgive me..
Also to add I'm wetting myself here at the Fathwr Figure lyrics.... YOCK like with your uncle????
I'd imagine she means 10k in total for the day. She's just copying Jen though she said she was doing the exact same a few days before grace.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.