Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get her at all.
After the wedding she was high as a kite on all the attention and after her Disney Paris competition she got new followers. She was uploading (admittedly shite) content regularly along with her lives and the usual guff about updating her YouTube.
Yet now… she’s doing absolutely nothing. Her content, and I use that word loosely, is dire. She’s doing literally nothing in her ‘job’. It shows what a scam this Matchstick agency is that nobody has told her to up her game or give it up.

Methinks Gracie will be looking for a 9-5 in 2023 at this rate.
The funny thing is she thinks a 9-5 is piss easy and you can just a fall into it. What skills does she have to offer?

Attention to detail ❌
Ability to complete tasks as instructed ❌
Punctuality ❌
Multitasking ❌
Communication skills ❌
Ability to work as part of a team ❌
Ability take direction/constructive criticism ❌

And they are just basic skills any job would require. She has absolutely no skill set and she will have to start from scratch and even at that, she won’t cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The funny thing is she thinks a 9-5 is piss easy and you can just a fall into it. What skills does she have to offer?

Attention to detail ❌
Ability to complete tasks as instructed ❌
Punctuality ❌
Multitasking ❌
Communication skills ❌
Ability to work as part of a team ❌
Ability take direction/constructive criticism ❌

And they are just basic skills any job would require. She has absolutely no skill set and she will have to start from scratch and even at that, she won’t cope.
Does anyone know if she had a real job before Instagram / Snapchat. Can’t imagine her in any role

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was just me! I chug water during and after a cardio session. The thoughts of a big milky coffee makes me:sick:
Same, can only stomach water. I'd be straight home after class too for a shower and into clean clothes. How can she hang around in her sweaty gear? Ewwww

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if she had a real job before Instagram / Snapchat. Can’t imagine her in any role
She worked on a make up counter, then progressed to being a MUA- although I don't ever recall any makeovers/looks on her snaps back then. She practically live streamed Sienna's birth and did nothing since.

Reactions: 12
Holly carpenter's content is very scarce too. This matchstick group is a farce. Not sure how any of them make a living tbh

Reactions: 7
OK I've done some digging. Going by her FB page these are her overnight trips this year (excluding nights away for weddings and the numerous days away she had with the girls or Chris)...

Trips without the kids:
Feb: weekend in Belfast with Chris
April: girls trip to Italy
May: couple's weekend in London
June: hen weekend in KK (fair enough that that was without the kids 🤣)
July: girls night in Glasson
July: couples night in Glasson after the wedding
August: honeymoon in USA
Nov: stay in Radisson, Dublin with the gals
And now it seems another one to add to the list, the Christmas markets.

Trips with the kids:
May: gifted night in Athlone
Also the trip to wexford alone to collect the animals when she came back from honeymoon

The magical candle that has outlived the queen - I remember her coming on to tell us all they’d had a very tough year and had to take a mortgage break etc. - and then she bought that candle, which from memory is over €50. So yet again, she repeats herself year on year - can’t afford her mortgage, but drops money on a candle. Can’t afford to bring her kids on holiday this year, but literally hasn’t seen her own bedsheets much she’s out and about so frequently this year (bar all the naps!)

The woman is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So that's it for the day? A takeaway coffee and two dogs that no-one cares about. Jeez she really is finished. Not one detail about her weekend away. She is beyond useless.

Reactions: 20
Grease “liked” this fit on Depop
ACFE850C-56AB-4A85-876D-6096B6585427.jpeg

having a laugh reading the reviews left for her:
40EC2513-6DB2-4B6D-BC73-2D448D87B55A.jpeg

E27AA0F0-64AF-4F5C-9766-6265D074E43D.jpeg

E6B4A1B4-04D1-4A86-AF55-58BD69C6552F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So that's it for the day? A takeaway coffee and two dogs that no-one cares about. Jeez she really is finished. Not one detail about her weekend away. She is beyond useless.
That doggie song she insists on playing needs to be shoved up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as I hate LLL she showed thwt Ella and Joe stiff grace showed the other night and her sheep cleared out their warehouse. I wonder how much Grace shifted, cause it works.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else done with Aluni, twinkling lights??? Every hun playing it has ruined it for me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Freebies she'll never show. Honestly i bet she still gets so much she never even bothers to give the bare minimum to

Reactions: 13
Would you not get sick of tit arriving at your house every day.

The sheer amount of stuff she receives, surely it eventually becomes a chore. Having shite lying around, all the recycling etc etc.

The novelty for me would wear off after about 2 weeks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.