Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your husband and children come 1st. Then your parents and siblings. If Grace were honest she would have said I am going away with my Mum and my siblings for Mum's 70th. By saying my family she is inferring her husband and children.
My husband & children come first too but if i was talking about parents/sibblings id refer to them as my family . If i was going away with my husband & kids id would just say that “my husband & kids “ i dont think that is dishonest .

Reactions: 11
Her eyes and smile light up in pictures when she's not at home. It's so sad that the kids are left behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I came here to find out. Couldn’t decide if it was the ma or the sister
I bet grace only brought the free green regatta coah she hadn't taken off her since she received it. She'll freeze her droopy tits off her if she's nothing warmer.

• Haha
But of course she is. Don't get me wrong, we are all giddy when we get away without our kids.... but the fact that this is up to 5 days/evening/nights on the average week for our Greasey.
Probably giddy as she’ll be babied by the rest of them even though it should all be about her mum

Reactions: 16
She just never looks 'groomed' does she? I mean I travel 'casually', but I still try to have the hair done a bit and the bare minimum makeup on?

Reactions: 22
Probably giddy as she’ll be babied by the rest of them even though it should all be about her mum
100% and this is also why she's referring to them as "my family", as she will be spoiled and babied. As someone said, she doesn't really use the term 'family' to refer to her husband and kids because to her they are a chore.

Her mates join the influencer game later, still working other jobs and doing this on the side.
Jen writes a book, Dom asked to do upscale bridal shop ads (greasy didn’t even make their grid AFTER forking out 4K) and invite to bring brand events.

They will surpass her numbers wise next year. Give it up Grease. You’re embarrassing.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.