Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris gave up on movember. Grease also stopped her november challenge. Lazy absolute shits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Just saw there was a post about the same on the gaiety page. No reply to it though

Reactions: 1
Chris gave up on movember. Grease also stopped her november challenge. Lazy absolute shits
Like HOW lazy do you have to be to give up on Movember. You literally just have to grow a moustache. Surely shaving is more effort ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll come back on in a day or 2 now and pretend like nothing's been amiss 'Just realised it's been aaages gaaals!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Like HOW lazy do you have to be to give up on Movember. You literally just have to grow a moustache. Surely shaving is more effort ??!
I bet greasy was like “I don’t like dah” and he’s so under the thumb he abandoned it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel for people who booked the gaiety. I would be raging to have spent the money to see it given to Grace who makes absolutely zero effort with anything, most particularly her children. Probably passed it off to them as mammy has organised such a big surprise for you.

Reactions: 26
I honestly in my heart believe they kept the money from that cycling thing for front line workers. There was zero from them in terms of updating or where it was donated

Scumbags the pair of them

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I honestly in my heart believe they kept the money from that cycling thing for front line workers. There was zero from them in terms of updating or where it was donated

I agree - I wouldn’t trust either of them as far as I could throw them (and that wouldn’t be very far!)😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know exactly how much because I’ve bought them for our family.

I was planning a lovely day out - nice Christmas outfits on us, get an early dinner in town , walk up and down Grafton st looking at the lights, get a hot chocolate in Butlers and buy the kids those zippy light sticks I always see on the street outside the Gaiety.

Now I feel like an ejit- your girl gets it for free and looks like she rocked up like a slob out of the gym obviously no big deal to her and here’s me planning a big day out of it 🙃
You will still enjoy it. Yes, we always dressed up going to the Panto. The girls in their Party Gear and little waist coat on the little lad. No shackets. All part of the occasion.

Reactions: 4

I can 100% see them being the type to pocket charity donations.

I still don't believe she did the swim either. Zipped down the coat for a quick pic and back into the car chomping into a 'saw-sige in bah-her' because it's 'so coweld ouh' watching Jen make an attempt at actually doing it.

Maybe she’s trying to bring this back 😵💫
What she thinks she looks like....

But what she actually looks like is another story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Front bewb? Check! Side bewb? Check! Top bewb? Check! And botton bewb spillage? Check!

And no need for any underwear, your girl is sorted!!!

Don't encourage her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me too, am so annoyed with them we go most years and I will go else where this time.
They have been active online all day on instagram.
The Helix is really good, also more reasonable. Booked out a lot however in Dec. Lots of space in early Jan, we're booked then. As for Grace, she is beyond irritating. This new model stompy, look at the floor grin photo shop, repeat so cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So annoyed with these cunts getting everything handed to them , dying to go the Panto this year but its over 200 for 4 of us !!!!! so pissed off. Not a single pr or gifted between them grrrrrrr

Nah we'd have a daily update of lunches with grated cheese lol

They were all at it last night for opening night, goody bags and all! like they can all well afford to go it infuriating!Check out the gaiety instangram stories.
I booked the liberty panto and was €110 for 4 of us. Just an FYI

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.