Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob Kenny’s clearly not a grace fan!! He could have easily not put that question in, given he didn’t even answer it or defend her

Reactions: 31
I had to look up this Rob Kenny and omg....I've only watched his stories but are they just all as insufferable as each other?? The lot of them 🙈 and especially coming up to Christmas.
He's not a fan of "faces" anyway!!

Reactions: 25
BD3CC53C-BAE1-46BD-AB77-59A5AD407C6A.jpeg
I had to look up this Rob Kenny and omg....I've only watched his stories but are they just all as insufferable as each other?? The lot of them 🙈 and especially coming up to Christmas.
He's not a fan of "faces" anyway!!
Such a sad, toxic, vacant world. I can’t even begin to imagine how far gone some of the originals must be at this stage.

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Might set off Grease to moan about her fake back/leg injury again for attention.

still at 177k? Credit card must be maxed this month.

Reactions: 9
Just in case you were all struggling with what day it is today……..it’s a Monday😉
Anyone know what the vibezzzz are???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully someone buys one of her “as new” totally unused clothes on Depop today so she can afford a few Alis and Mohammads.

your girl needs her fans back. #celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very very quiet isn’t she.
“ your girl” will be claiming MH and bullies over the few days, begging for sympathy as she’s trying her best…. Yadda yadda yadda - she won’t hack Dim getting the limelight or the fact Jen has taken her son away for some Christmas fun.
“ your girl” needs her head wobbled, a big cup of cop

Reactions: 18
‘Perfect dress for Nye’ would you ever duck off grace €107 on a dress? People would be lucky to even afford a night out for New Year’s Eve never mind spending that money on a dress.
For me, the irony is that Grease specifically would never spend €107 on a dress, she only wears hideous monstrosities she’s gifted from Terror, or hideous monstrosities she buys on sae from Boohoo.

She’s the ultimate cheapskate, yet trying to part others from their cash for her own benefit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.