Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Maybe she has finally packed it in and going for interviews for a cushy 9-5. Easy street coming soon for Grease.

Has anyone explained to her that most offices don’t have day beds and allow for nap breaks?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Mags has been put on ice big time.

I made a huge song and dance about that and was told they’d speak to the person involved so it doesn’t happen again. Hope they actually did 👍
I made a point that I’m waiting for an appointment there (100% true) and it was very upsetting to see people on Instagram live laughing and joking - gloating about hospital queue skipping.
Well done you 👏 about time some of these spongers got called out

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Brands should ask themselves, how loyal is she? Would Grease fork out for tickets out of her own pocket next year? Don’t think so guys, cull her!

Bouabout

OK when she said family I assumed she was bringing her actual family as in her children! I seriously hope she's bringing them. I thought she might be doing it as Jen brought Carter..
Your family are your husband and children. She has to be bringing her children. What Mother would leave their children out of a Christmas treat. Christmas is mainly a time for kids. Jen and her son had an amazing bonding weekend in Dusselldorf!

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She just never looks 'groomed' does she? I mean I travel 'casually', but I still try to have the hair done a bit and the bare minimum makeup on?

“10 min late to the gym but at least I got it done”

hold on grace. 10 minutes late to a group class at the gym. So what you actually did was mismanage your time (how since your do absolutely Jack shit) arrive to a group class late, disrupt everyone while doing it and either left someone without a partner or caused a whole change to what everyone else was doing so you could be accommodated. But that’s ok cause AT LEAST YOU GOT IT DONE. What about the other people in the class? Does the impact of your mismanagement of time on them not matter? She’s actually the most selfish twat going

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
It’s 3 years going strong means nothing

if I light something for an hour every Xmas will last years

sap has no common sense at all

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
I was driving home from work on Thursday just before 4pm and spotted greasy and dimbo walking up the quays near the merchants arch. Grease had the long green sleeping bag on her with an awful pair of ankle boots. Dimbo had the flowing locks leading the way

• Haha
But she’s not even doing that 🤣 shows a bit of grub, no info, details or anything and arrives looking like Waynetta
You’re right- she literally shows the free food and that’s about it! And no doubt makes sure to grab the goodie bag/any freebies before she leaves.
Also, she’s put up a few times about let’s chat boxes but never does anything with them- is it laziness? Or no responses or just ones not sucking up to her so she ignores them? It’s laughable how crap she is at this ‘job’.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
It’s a real Dom dress, she loves feathers and sequins. I get serious swf vibes from Grace. She even robbed her wedding style

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She has to be a social experiment to see how people react to huns, there is no way she can be that selfish to go away again! When he’s sick. Also it’s sooo infectious. I’ve never come across anyone so selfish or stupid

• Haha

blonde.chloe

Her food always looks absolutely rotten. Maybe it’s because you can tell they are a grubby family. I wouldn’t like those hands making me any food… they are like Mr Piggy’s hoofs with the rings.

• Haha

NordieGal

Is the general consensus that she's been dropped by St. Pat's? I haven't seen anything to suggest she still holds that position/title 🤔
I agree that something is off, all isn't as cushty as it seems in Cihywest 😏🤫😅

Reactions: 21

LuckyB

Just dawned on me today that I see so many small acts of kindness on a regular basis in the course of my very mundane normal daily life. They are just simple acts that make such a difference to the person on the receiving end, regular people just being good and doing it cos they mean it yet I could scroll on IG for hours and not see a single show of true generosity or sincerity, nothing heartfelt.
Perhaps it’s the month that’s in it and I know IG is not the place to view the best in humankind but our Irish instahuns should be ashamed, the level of greed and vanity is truly sickening. Sadly this grab & gloat culture is polluting our land but the good still out weighs the bad, the sooner the huns are piled on the rubbish heap, the better!

• Heart

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
AF link on a 3 year old manky candle. She really is such an idiot. The Copenhagen grid post is an absolute snorefest too.

• Haha

AllTheGalz

Those Copenhagen pics are almost as bad as the Doha video!!!! How did she manage to make such a pretty city look like she was still in City West for the weekend!!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Also - I went to the afternoon show of the Gaiety Panto yesterday, in all honesty save your money and book a different one if you haven't already booked it. The production, stage and costumes were all fabulous but the story stuck very much to the Jungle Book which is an absolute snore fest on the stage. Completely lacked any gags or mischief. For €210 for a family of 4 I was less then impressed

Last edited:
  • Wow