Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foggy

Chatty Member
Tonight, we are witnessing very rare scenes in the Mongey Gernon household. A family dinner has been prepared and a shorts wearing, toe pointing female has been identified at the kitchen table.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really says a lot about her when the only way she can go to the Penneys press event is as Dom's +1. It makes no sense why she would stay the night in a hotel 15/20 mins away of a Thurs night - who is getting her kids ready for school/creche the next morning. Other people were spending Thurs night cleaning and putting up decorations for their kids to enjoy the Toy Show. She really does live a life like someone with no kids or responsibilities.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I’d bet good money that she didn’t bring the kids to Santa, someone else did and she’s using the photo she was sent. 😂

I know she’s probably thinking that she’s can’t do anything right if she reads here. Eh, yes you can - stop going to every single event that you’re invited to and prioritise your kids!
It looks like a mobile Santa, I'd say its doing the rounds of the instahuns as a promo for a company/brand and she just hasn't bothered her arse tagging them (shock horror)

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Grease “liked” this fit on Depop
ACFE850C-56AB-4A85-876D-6096B6585427.jpeg

having a laugh reading the reviews left for her:
40EC2513-6DB2-4B6D-BC73-2D448D87B55A.jpeg

E27AA0F0-64AF-4F5C-9766-6265D074E43D.jpeg

E6B4A1B4-04D1-4A86-AF55-58BD69C6552F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
My god she’s a bore fest to listen to and those nails are gross she has no taste in anything she be so excita to meet vogue at the partee she be wandering around taking it all in🙄🤦‍♀️
She never ever comes across as genuine. Her stories make me uneasy, actually.
She's wildly false and thick as bovril

Not defending Grace for a second but i do feel it terribly sad the amount if mothers attacking mothers . Its Thursday not the weekend , i persume the party is tonight and she is back tom so she still has the full wkend for family time. If a Dad was flying to london for a work party no one would bat an eyelid . But mothers get crucified for it .
Regards sickness in the house , sure none of us would get to work at the moment if we all had so stay at home. I never pick up anything from the kids and i personally couldnt not work every time someone is sick .
I don't read it as mothers attacking mothers.
If we swapped over the genders involved:
Chris goes away for a weekend with his parents/siblings. Comes home and arses about for a few days, goes to the gym, the barbers. Doesn't appear to be doing any work. Thinks he's being helpful making some spal bol and soup for when he's away to appease a probably pissed off spouse. Then heads off for a work piss up abroad leaving Grace at home sick and her trying to keep the show on the road.

• Heart

Pepea

She can literally make anything look so fucking boring. Travel blogger she is not!

Heidi19

I'd say she filmed that before she went. I doubt she washed herself all weekend never mind wear make up.
She has darker nail polish on in the add to what she had in Copenhagen, prob filmed months ago & only posting now

• Haha
Is the galgorm gifted? I think the donegal one was, this I’m not so sure
Edit: you’re right, it is. Two in the one weekend. Disgusting
Not only is it gross but its really disrespectful to each venue. Grace has done this too. Remember she was gifted a stay somewhere as part of a pr event then marched her scabby arse down to Glasson raving about how amazing it was, all to blag a freebie for night after her wedding, and got it.

How can businesses not get annoyed by that?

“I love Ella and Jo cause it works”

Eh?! Compared to all the other stuff that doesn’t work is it?! Why is she so bad at her job. Like seriously. The threshold for being wowed by something is just that it works. Low bar there grace
Says yer one who said olay was the best when she was paid to

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Could someone do a few classes in B2B so we can get the truth about Greasy?

Does she really go into the on-site cafe before and after a workout?
Does she arrive in ten mins late minimum to each class? (please offer to partner up with her for more gossip, although I'm aware it'll involve glaring from other gym goers for accommodating the diva).
Find out her nickname in the gym
How often is laying around on the benches?
Actually it would be easier to count how many active minutes does she have?
Any intel on if she gets freebies off Moe, Sean and all the scummbers?

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I do think she knows the writing was on the wall when she bought into being a shareholder in Matchstick.

A contingency, a way to still make money when it go tits up (or in the case of our saggy chested girl, tits down).

An easy 9-5 incoming hopefully 😂

• Haha