Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The fucking hack of that 3 year old candle is she for real it’s obviously not that nice if it’s lasted 3 Christmas’s

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Rob Kenny only getting Holly now. Either not on same flight or as predicted Greasey left at first light

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jackjack38

VIP Member
“Best pals”

If Dom doesn’t really like Grease, then why does she take her as her plus one? To rub her nose in it?

Grease just plonked on the armchair whilst Dom does the room tour. How times have changed.

Poor Dom having to sleep next to that tonight
Grease is probably the only one that's free to go. Everyone else has commitments.

• Haha
  • Haha

JackieO

Aw Copenhagen has the most gorgeous place called Tivoli Gardens right in the centre. It’s like a mini Disney land.. and amazing in November. We brought our 2 year old there before. Plenty for kids there. Sham mam is what she is! Using her kids to get their freebies and off she plods to one of the most expensive cities in EU.

Flower45

VIP Member
So that's it for the day? A takeaway coffee and two dogs that no-one cares about. Jeez she really is finished. Not one detail about her weekend away. She is beyond useless.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Her mates join the influencer game later, still working other jobs and doing this on the side.
Jen writes a book, Dom asked to do upscale bridal shop ads (greasy didn’t even make their grid AFTER forking out 4K) and invite to bring brand events.

They will surpass her numbers wise next year. Give it up Grease. You’re embarrassing.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I feel bad for commenting like this but I just think it would be totally irresponsible for her to have another child. She doesn’t appear to be a very maternal person (not everyone is or has the capacity to be) but she really comes across as an absent and avoidant parent. Another totally dependent baby into the mix seems like a mad idea
Sure she said that she only got pregnant with Hayden as she was struggling to lose the weight from Sienna

• Wow
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm really sorry to say this but she looks like a man in a wig and heels in that reel 😟

And as the above comment says... a decent pair of knickers would of done wonders

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
You’d hope in time she’ll be aware enough to realize selling her soul and kids privacy for a few eggs Benedict and popcorn was worth it. She’ll have no relationship with those kids, they won’t want to know her, she’ll only have herself to blame.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
If she’s pregnant I will fucking faint. I know she’s enabled beyond belief but I think another child would push Kips her mam sister to breaking point with her I can’t see them taking that well considering they are the ones left rearing them.
Does anyone remember her admitting she pretends to sleep through the kids crying waking up at night when they were babies/ toddlers 🙈🙈