Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So Dom says they are going to have lunch and relax for the evening so she didn’t do school pick up either?! Won’t be long until those kids won’t pick her out in a lineup

Reactions: 23
I can't believe she is travelling overseas for a Christmas party when the vomitting bug is in her house. Highly contagious and some bad ones going around this season. She is a selfish, self centred wagon.

Pepea

I'd say she is sulking. Didn't even get an invite to the lindt pop up shop. When you think of it and I don't know why I am only than it makes it seem even more pathetic. She did two half arse ads for women's best. When you look at their page the people they have working for them in comparison is shocking. Id say that contract is just running it's course now.
She has shown over the weeks her 'friends' company's and stuff she got off them but yet didn't advertise them at all for black Friday/ Xmas and clearly wasn't asked to advertise for them which is even worse!
She has no work what so ever and I think max idiot is realising that now as well.
Mantra, its, friends toy and clothes shop. Pamela Scott, hello fresh, frozen pasta, st. Pats. Regatta. One and done for the above. It's really pathetic.

That rob lad with 36k followers seems to have been majorly involved in that Xmas party thing last weekend, she wasn't invited and then he threw shade at her- fuming I'd say.

Oh I am still waiting for me chat 🤣

• Haha

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Lads do you remember this time last year she took off to the UK to go to Matchsticks Xmas party and she fucked up the flight home cause she didn’t book the antigen test. She proceeded to cry hysterically at the person at the desk cause she needed to get home to her babies and then she fell asleep in Starbucks after the ordeal of the hysterics. 😂😂😂😂😂
What a time to be alive

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
She's hardly going to go to London this weekend after Copenhagen last weekend? Yet I cannot see her missing it...
She's definitely part of " that gang". But if Rob Kenny is the leader she's better off. A bigger wanker you would struggle to find.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Self inflicted stress is not anxiety Grease. You do shag all, everyday yet running around in that black hoodie you’ve had on all week, covered in gym sweat picking out an outfit last minute.

Skin on her body must get infection after infection 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
A few miserable looking pictures from a weekend in a fabulous city. She'd put more effort in to a video of her lunch because she could #AF that. Lazy bint.

Last edited:

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Ah lads we have to give her some credit. She’s probably been quiet over the weekend with concern and worry for her bessie mate Dom’s mystery illness. She’ll pop a post or story up sympathising with her followed by a selfie congratulating herself on her own good health in comparison.
Just like she did when Orlaith’s 2 littlest ones were both ill and she did a story announcing Orlaith’s misfortune to the world and somehow inserting herself into it with her tears and “sympathy”. Followed by a photo of her own 2 kids saying how happy she was that her kids were well 😏

• Wow
Eyeballing the camera the whole time.... ffs couldn't look more insincere if she tried 🤔 Look at me I'm a fantastic mother 😒
It sums up everything wrong with that. Looking at the camera, concerned with how it looks and getting the shot instead of just being in the moment

Grace will never miss an opportunity to get away from those kids. She's only delighted with herself away for another few nights.

she does nothing all day dont know why she can’t do click and collect or get it delivered to her mothers

like everyone else does
Ah it’s bad enough she has to put her hand in her pocket to buy stuff for the kids and then the little fuckers have the audacity to be present in their home when the gobshite gets their Santa presents delivered there! It’s pure laziness on her behalf, she does literally nothing all day.

They are such an inconvenience to grease, in every sense. Imagine that, the kids might see the Santa presents when you get them delivered to the house they live in! Nobody in the world has ever had to deal with this conundrum. Poor grease. Pretend parenting is so tough

• Haha

freebie hater

Not defending Grace for a second but i do feel it terribly sad the amount if mothers attacking mothers . Its Thursday not the weekend , i persume the party is tonight and she is back tom so she still has the full wkend for family time. If a Dad was flying to london for a work party no one would bat an eyelid . But mothers get crucified for it .
Regards sickness in the house , sure none of us would get to work at the moment if we all had so stay at home. I never pick up anything from the kids and i personally couldnt not work every time someone is sick .
Your obvs related to Grace. Would think its Mags but you are not quiet bull doggy enough. Get facts accurate its not mothers attacking mothers. Its pointing out what a selfish person Grave is kinda like saying the sky is blue or the grass is green.
But feedback to your buddy that you came on standing up for her then do one

jazzbot

VIP Member
Posting AF links for her days work while the kids have been minded by others all day 🙄
Af'ing things she hasn't a notion of forking out for. Laziest influencer bullshit and she is the worst for it.

Chris Gernon is the worst. Hopefully these threads come up when he’s googled
Chris Gernon, where working from home constitutes rotating nap times with your jobless wife while the kids are in creche. Tidying up rooms and setting up wardrobes to try and motivate her. Tidying up for your grown ass, no responsibilities wife.

His influencer wife Grace Mongey Gernon ratting him out on lives admitting he's not working when he's supposed to.

I wish I could say I was surprised but this is grace.

Most of us would forego travel unnecessarily given we'd had the Copenhagen trip the weekend before. Because that's what being a parent is, it's not being a slave or martyr to your kids but you do have to make choices. Graces choices are ALWAYS about her, her needs, her wants, her bloody cup.

Chris honestly needs his head examined and he's a complete doormat but he's been instrumental in building who she is because he got off on the whole "chris saved me" narrative so he's only himself to blame along with her family.

Graces behaviour these last weeks is disgraceful, pun intended. Shes left those kids more often than not. Going to every event, swanning about deluding herself that it's work and prob convincing herself that it's fine since others are there, difference is, the ones shes comparing herself to are younger, and kid free.