Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

demibaquette90

I’m sorry, Dom in the bath 😂😂😂😂😂 How can you post a bath pic after showing how open the bath is and you’re there with Grace of all people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
To add insult to injury dom had the nerve to get engaged, bag all the invites to 'events' and now the greedy cow is in hospital. Influencer gold

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Well that was one dull weekend in Copenhagen. She could have showed us some exciting craft stalls at a market. Gifts for the kids. A little history of Copenhagen. Obviously did not stay anywhere fancy! Back to flogging products that are probably hopeless anyway!!
I'd say she filmed that before she went. I doubt she washed herself all weekend never mind wear make up.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
It's going around YEARS to be careful ordering from Smyths incase they aren't boxed. Why is she getting them delivered to her house anyway? Either go to the shop or get them delivered straight to your Mams

Ratsout

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say it’s the vomiting bug. Probably just their shocking diet catching up on them and their insides screaming from the inside out

• Haha
Grace has zero content. I've asked before but I'll ask again. How is this her full time job? She cannot be paying her bills with this. I'd say they are up to their eyes in loans.

lavendervase

VIP Member
She is actually completely useless. Came on her stories slobbering away about her night out and Penneys and then mumbled something about the weather and being ten minutes late for the gym? What was the weather like Grace? Did it make you late for the Gym? Was there a hurricane in Tallaght that blew the car down the road?! Can’t even finish a sentence.

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
But she’s not even doing that 🤣 shows a bit of grub, no info, details or anything and arrives looking like Waynetta

• Haha
Reactions: 23

nervousshock

VIP Member
Is the galgorm gifted? I think the donegal one was, this I’m not so sure
Edit: you’re right, it is. Two in the one weekend. Disgusting

• Angry
“I love Ella and Jo cause it works”

Eh?! Compared to all the other stuff that doesn’t work is it?! Why is she so bad at her job. Like seriously. The threshold for being wowed by something is just that it works. Low bar there grace
This is way I don’t trust a word of what these influencers say… they’re obsessed, adore, their fave etc until there’s another product to shill. Like how many tans & face creams has Grace said she loves 🥴

minimoan

I know exactly how much because I’ve bought them for our family.

I was planning a lovely day out - nice Christmas outfits on us, get an early dinner in town , walk up and down Grafton st looking at the lights, get a hot chocolate in Butlers and buy the kids those zippy light sticks I always see on the street outside the Gaiety.

Now I feel like an ejit- your girl gets it for free and looks like she rocked up like a slob out of the gym obviously no big deal to her and here’s me planning a big day out of it 🙃
That's exactly it. You nailed it there. She doesn't appreciate anything. That panto show is magical- So why not get proper dressed up, Stroll down the street, enjoy your lovely little family. Soak up all the magic at Christmas.
She has no idea how good she has it. And when the arse falls out of it for her, she get some land!!!

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I'm suspicious of her quietness... She's normally grabbing at the gills for money in lazy af links....

Something is coming.

• Haha

themongey

Chatty Member
Jesus at this stage I no longer need to do a parody account as I’ll never be able to match the joke of her actual real account

• Haha

jesseholdon

Is it just me or is there something about her mouth area that is just infuriating? 😂 that prob sounds mad but it just irks me

• Haha

Nobbynoo

There’ll be steam coming out of her ears with all the well deserved attention Jen will get 😅 explains the radio silence, she knew this was to be announced

Id say she’s secretly like a green eyed monster over the book because Jen is now more successful then her. The thing is when your authentic and people like you things intend to happen but Grace is not a very likeable person