Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That YSL bag looks so out of place with that outfit, she looks as if she’s off to chop some wood and go hunting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The bleeping state of Grace in that pic….. she should have offered to take it rather than be in it!!!!

Think I need to look up the word TALENT!!!!

Reactions: 16
I’m just mad to see what her party outfit will be, according to Louise mcsharry the theme is bigger and better 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might be reading way too much into a quick look, but did James Kavanagh side eye Grace in Rob Kennys most recent story?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talent???? 😂😂 What is Grace wearing and why would you pair that disgusting YSL bag with it 🙈 The state of her.

Reactions: 8
I might be reading way too much into a quick look, but did James Kavanagh side eye Grace in Rob Kennys most recent story?
Just had a nose definitely giving her the side eye as in a wtf does this one have on.

What part of Dublin is Rob from?Jesus his over the top Dublin 4 accent would go through you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had a nose definitely giving her the side eye as in a wtf does this one have on.

What part of Dublin is Rob from?Jesus his over the top Dublin 4 accent would go through you.
Imagine having to keep that farce up 24/7.
I see Holly was smoking, he probably had another sneaky smoke too, I'd say he didn't learn from the drama that time. They're all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.