Faces by Grace #81 Taking a dump in front of Dom, I'm a flipping fantastic mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @blonde.chloe for the winning thread title nomination with a HEWAGE 117 votes 🥳🥳🥳 Your prize is a weightlifting class followed by an extra large milky coffee. Try not to hurl x

Can't believe we're on thread #81!

Remember to click UNFOLLOW on these instagrabber's profiles. You can watch Grace's stories anonymously here https://instanavigation.com/profile/facesbygrace23

Please try keep thread title nominations until after post 600 or so and remember no swears 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It really must be totally devoid of Christmas excitement and cheer in her house. She’s gone all 👏 the 👏 time 👏 and Chris is unwell. Not his fault of course. The poor kids, I imagine them just plonked in front of the tv with limited parental interaction at what should be a special and fun time of year. Must be miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
OMG first time looking at the Rob yoke. What the hell is he? Is he from Clondalkin but TRYING so hard to be from Donnybrook.
Also McSharry…what an absolute MELT. PURE MELT.
I’m can’t say anything bad about James Kavanagh as I’ve met him in person so many times and he has always been really kind and nice to me.
But I would rather dive into the Liffey than be near that group of Bolloxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Lads never mind this lot, get over to the Stephen Bear thread, jaysis, it’s mad!

Reactions: 7
Cheeee-az. That’s it. Cheese. No restaurant name or tag. No smiley fake friends. No chats about the journey or the Xmas vibes in London. No mood today at all at all. There is just no point to her anymore. Truly the anti-influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
UK influencers will be having a right laugh at our expense!! Thinking this is the best of influencing in Ireland!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must feel so out of place. She really looks like the odd one out. But of makeup wouldn't go amiss she looks dreadful.

Reactions: 20
Thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m still in shock at the real Louise McSharry! Unrecognisable.

Can’t wait to see what Greasy stomps in wearing to the party.

Agree with poster above, James Kav is lovely in my experience. Really like him.

Reactions: 19
Wouldn't you be mortified to be associated with Irelands shittest, laziest, most greedy influencer?

Reactions: 26
OMG first time looking at the Rob yoke. What the hell is he? Is he from Clondalkin but TRYING so hard to be from Donnybrook.
Also McSharry…what an absolute MELT. PURE MELT.
I’m can’t say anything bad about James Kavanagh as I’ve met him in person so many times and he has always been really kind and nice to me.
But I would rather dive into the Liffey than be near that group of Bolloxes.
I'd rather fill one of those over priced scented bottles from the Liffey and drink it than be near those Muppets. And same here James Kavanagh seems harmless enough.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.