Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She been very quiet since yesterday. She must be raging about that she is getting called out on everything now.

Reactions: 11
I feel a long anxihee chah coming soon.. the fake pity me voice .. gonna take some me time.. dealing with this 15 years... australia..kips said ... zen said...

The usual 💩
And don't forget the constant pawing at her chest, pulling at her top, pulling her earlobes etc as she does it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She been very quiet since yesterday. She must be raging about that she is getting called out on everything now.
Lol. She couldn’t keep up the old mental health jig forever! I think it’s absolutely disgusting to pull the MH card when you don’t get your own way.. I am, by no means an expert on mental health, but I find it so bleeping odd that all these freebie grabbing witches all seem to suffer from some type of anxiety?

Reactions: 14
I don’t get where grace thinks she can eat out and have pizzas and everything and lose 10 kg , I have been very strict and walked over 100kms the last two weeks On slimming world and managed to lose 5lbs , it was a hard earned loss , I am 89kgs , 5ft 6 and can fit into some 14s at a squeeze but mostly a 16 no way in hell is she in 14 jeans

Reactions: 12
I’m the same height as grace. When I am a 14, I look completely slim and weigh around 12.5 stone. I’m about an 18 when I’m at graces current weight. People think im smaller than I am because with height you can carry weight a little better.
She has the opportunity here to talk about the fact this and how size is only a number and it’s about being healthy. But no. She’ll fill herself on free crap and brag about her magical weight loss

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t get into a size 14 that’s the thing! She just photoshops the pictures! She’s a liar . And I bet that’s why she is so quiet today because she has been caught out even more . Unless she can prove they are a size 14 jeans by getting Krispy Creme to take a video showing the size tag sticking out while she is wearing them or something, but she won’t do that because they are not a size 14 . I don’t care what size she is to be honest, I mean , who cares what size anyone is , I just don’t like the lies .

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t get into a size 14 that’s the thing! She just photoshops the pictures! She’s a liar . And I bet that’s why she is so quiet today because she has been caught out even more . Unless she can prove they are a size 14 jeans by getting Krispy Creme to take a video showing the size tag sticking out while she is wearing them or something, but she won’t do that because they are not a size 14 . I don’t care what size she is to be honest, I mean , who cares what size anyone is , I just don’t like the lies .
Larby was crucified over it, why is Grace the golden girl that gets away with everything?

Reactions: 24
The fact that she has an actual camera man come and film her to do an igtv on curling her hair? This just shows how far behind she is the rest of the bloggers who film their igtvs themselves on their bloody front camera and do a good job! They also actually talk through what they are doing not that that needed much explaining anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not her size that’s the issue. It’s the bleeping. Diabolical content, sheer laziness and contradictory bullshit she sprouts. The best thing she could do is to deactivate her socials and take up some kind of course because of her MH is suffering as much as she says it is, maybe the best thing to do is to step away from her platform of 175k followers (a lot will judge her as it’s human nature🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ahh lads how was that a tutorial?

Janeymac sorry to hear what happened you. I'm a carer too so know how hard it can be. Would you believe I actually had a "friend" tell me the carers payment was compensation from the government for vaccinating my child.... Anyway I fully believe in karma whoever found it won't have an ounce of luck.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lads. The hair tutorial. I can't
The faces she pulls are so put on and fake. It was totally uneven and flat on top. Quick and easy is right, because she puts absolutely no effort into anything, even when she's getting paid! Another half an hour to go over the flat bits and it would have looked a million times better but she can't be arsed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.