Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see Grace's stories anymore. I don't follow her so I think she has stories limited to followers now.
It annoys me when people think she should be doing everything for her children and I have said this before. She has a partner, those children have a dad and if he is there he is just as capable of looking after them and just as responsible for them as she is. She is also not the only one who needs to think about the kids dinner or anything like that - they are both adults. As women we give out about the mental load and having to do everything or plan everything, good on her if she has a partner who is an equal.

Reactions: 7
The difference between FBG’s paid ad hair tutorial and Louise mcsharry’s demo today of the gifted (not ad) GHD brush!!! Grace puts zero effort into her work, it’s actually shocking. So so lazy.

Reactions: 11
This is my take on things, she cannot handle any stress whatsoever!! She is unable to adult.
She started all this stuff off along time ago, as something fun, a hobby and she could probably say what she wanted and chat away and nothing was ever analyzed too much because it was all just abit of fluff.
Now it's a business, it's her livelihood whether she wants it to be or not. She rakes in money, gifts, freebies etc etc and so with all that comes accountability.
If I walk into a shop and buy something the shop has a responsibility to be above board with advertising and all that , so does Grace. She is selling herself, she is recommending products, products that people will spend their hard earned cash on and so she needs to be seen to be forthright and honest. She needs to give proper reviews or tutorials. She's being paid too.
I'm just not sure she gets this, people have a right to comment and pull her up on things. It's about being transparent to her followers or customers really.
She comes across as totally clueless to this, that comments that don't rave about whatever she's on about are somehow seen as just nasty trolls trying to take her down when in fact she is a business and people have a right to question her.
She chats about things that make me wonder if she still sees her page as just a pastime or like she's chatting to friends . Like talking about her thrush, nobody and I mean nobody needs to hear about that except maybe her G.P.
I feel like she really isn't cut out for the Insta game but she's abit stuck now. We all like honesty and some realness (as in life isn't picture perfect all the time) from people we follow but with Grace there's too little honesty and way too much realness/moaning.
Sorry this is way longer than I planned!!!🙊
🙌 Yes to all of this

Reactions: 3
erin mcgregor is the queen of the hair tutorials she literally puts so much effort into them, covers loads of questions and regularly shows herself using the hair tools.. my point is both are being paid by voduz, one is doing an absolutely brilliant job whilst the other is doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 15
The difference between FBG’s paid ad hair tutorial and Louise mcsharry’s demo today of the gifted (not ad) GHD brush!!! Grace puts zero effort into her work, it’s actually shocking. So so lazy.
Louise is a queen! For everything she has been through and she’s still killing it! She’s had some really good people on her show lately, she’s body positive, no bullshit, and such a great mother! grace is the exact opposite of that

Reactions: 13
She is definitely on here... A few posts were made commenting on how she doesn't reply to anyone on her posts... Now low and behold she is replying to everyone!! I'd have so much more respect and admiration for grace if she would just own up to her mistakes... Forgetting about competitions... STOP photoshopping!! Owning up to having a glass of wine which she is perfectly entitled to do but instead bullshit and says Chris had it. She is just sly and fake be more honest and real and she will go far....
I wonder if it’s Andrea Roche Agency staff or whatever agency she’s with reading the comments in here and suggesting to their instagramers to address certain things. I read a few threads here and a common topic is whether the person the thread is about is reading the thread. Wouldn’t it work better if one person kept up to date with what people were saying and kept the instagramers on track without them reading comments themselves and becoming upset by them? Just a thought.

Reactions: 6
I can't see Grace's stories anymore. I don't follow her so I think she has stories limited to followers now.
It annoys me when people think she should be doing everything for her children and I have said this before. She has a partner, those children have a dad and if he is there he is just as capable of looking after them and just as responsible for them as she is. She is also not the only one who needs to think about the kids dinner or anything like that - they are both adults. As women we give out about the mental load and having to do everything or plan everything, good on her if she has a partner who is an equal.
Yes to all of this!
Women get judged so much. As an example, I was just chatting to a friend whose ex husband has moved countries for work. It's just accepted he will visit etc. No one in the community his side or family batting an eyelid. He is a respectable business man of course. But if a woman did that she would literally be lynched and torn apart.

Also just to say to people saying she is faking her anxiety. I came across Grace's videos on YouTube years ago before she even went to Australia. I remember her talking about mental health then and she literally had couple hundred followers on YouTube. I remember being shocked as was first time I heard someone being so honest about it. I then stopped watching YouTube then seen her pop again on Insta when she was pregnant with Sienna.

You can tell graces heart isn't in it anymore. I feel bad for her. She just needs to go back to her filming her own videos and being more casual about it. She keeps referring to the work she is doing editing and filming. But people don't want to feel like they are watching someones work insta (even though they are). I feel bad for her. I think it's obvious she is struggling mentally. The comments about her "fat face" and saying she looks fat and massive etc. are shameful no wonder the girl is apparently photoshopping herself. At this stage seems she can't do right for doing wrong....or whatever the saying is 😄

Reactions: 12
And that’s two nights in a row that she has had to have her me time at bed time !!
Honestly those kids are gonna need therapy having to witness their ma like that 💔 most young kids are in bed by 7/7.30 so plenty of time to have baths and meditation after that 🙄 I couldn’t listen to her shite on this morning about how bad she was,

Reactions: 1
In fairness he is not working she is, he should be doing his share or more
Is parenting not a team effort tho, of course the father should look after the kids and do as much as the mother does, but grace does duck all he seems to do it all, I don’t think anyone is saying he shouldn’t be doing what he does but I think the point is she definitely should be doing more than she is

Reactions: 13
She had to go up to the room to "meditate" but still well able to come downstairs and wolf down what he was after cooking?? If your mental health was so up and down surely a social media platform is the last place you should be?

Reactions: 11
She just comes across as hard work. Imagine if Chris suffered with anxiety too how would she cope?

Reactions: 6
My therapist advises me to take time for myself occasionally however I absolutely shouldn’t stop living life and that I need to be accountable for for my life and my life decisions. So I can’t close off to my responsibilities in life when I meet a bump in the road. The advise I’ve receive is to face challenges and not hide away. To use the tools I’ve been taught and face challenges as they come up not to hide away. 15 years of running and hiding is pretty crappy advice from any therapist. Go home and have ‘me time’ has never been advice I’ve received. Baths, ear candling, seances have not been recommended to me as corrective measures. Working hard on yourself through continuous practising exercises and learning therapies or taking medications not the bs she peddles. She needs to see a proper therapist who can offer her real therapies which give real results

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.