Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely on here... A few posts were made commenting on how she doesn't reply to anyone on her posts... Now low and behold she is replying to everyone!! I'd have so much more respect and admiration for grace if she would just own up to her mistakes... Forgetting about competitions... STOP photoshopping!! Owning up to having a glass of wine which she is perfectly entitled to do but instead bullshit and says Chris had it. She is just sly and fake be more honest and real and she will go far....

Reactions: 15
She’s ‘so educated on her anxiety’ suffering 15 years but has zero grasp on it. And the tool she uses is the calming app. 😧 that therapist hasn’t taught her any tools to use, CBT, mindfulness, given her access to private exercises online etc. The mind boggles
And wants to tell us and fill us in but doesn’t want any comments from anyone about it.... attention seeking head who needs to grow up... “il not know how I feel in a few hours”... none of us do grace but it Doesn’t bleeping matter how we feel because we have jobs, kids, families that need us imagine if we were all as selfish as grace and took to the bed whenever we wanted.. what a tit show society would be then!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To be fair lads we've critised everything she has done wrong, called her out for not interacting with all followers when they comment and only the big accounts, we've slated her for selling everything and anything, we pulled her up on her giveaways, for deleting comments, for filters, lack of make up skills etc sure luck the list is endless!! While I don't think it's it the best vid I've ever watched and I do believe she is trying to deflect from all the recent car crashes we've watched, if she has listened in any way surly that has to be a good thing??
If Grace genuinely does suffer with anxiety I believe most of it is brought on because she thrives only on praise and has no coping skills for any kind of debate or being questioned on her posts, she's tried so many times to pull the wool over everyone's eyes especially with photo shopping and crying out mental health when she's run out of options but this latest video certainly isn't her worst. I think she is trying to cover up all her recent fails and time will tell if she is actually trying to be more honest.
I'm not here to encourage people to fail, I hope she finds her feet, yes it's incredibly frustrating to watch her daily when she's lying etc I've called her out on here many times for things so don't think ive become her number 1 fan, suppose let's just watch this space and see what happens

Reactions: 13
It 110% wasnt there earlier when it was mentioned here...I looked a few times... and boom it re appeared.. what is wrong with her .. the kids pic didnt fit with her poxy page 😡
I didn’t know about that archive function. Why would she do that? Very strange. This is a new low.

Reactions: 3
Who has time to have a bath and be in bed by 7.25 on a Friday evening with two small children when mine were small I got to sit down around 10pm on a good night!!

Reactions: 18
Who has time to have a bath and be in bed by 7.25 on a Friday evening with two small children when mine were small I got to sit down around 10pm on a good night!!
Same here!!! Can’t remember the last time I got to go to bed that early or even sit down.

Reactions: 6
The crazy thing is she’d have a great market if she acknowledged her size ( not fat shaming I’m not small myself) as most of the others are all skinny so she could take the other market that doesn’t fit into size Rosie con

style it properly add in sone exercise and a bit of healthy eating and bam she’s relatable.
Also I don’t know how she is going to photoshop all her wedding photos or every single photo other people take ? So it will all come out then .. her actual size

My teen has been having counselling for 3yrs now- 2 of which have been pretty intensive CBT learning anxiety coping skills. She was advised to utilise the apps if necessary as well which she does sometimes, but there are other coping skills she utilises more successfully.

I find it VERY hard to believe Grace has been having therapy for FIFTEEN years and not been taught these skills.
IMO this 'anxiety' she has manifested is a total bluff job, pulled out whenever she's called out on shady crap but it leaves her looking stupid as the stuff she says is literally pulled from anxiety/cbt websites, and in the next breath she's off out for dinner & drinks, or a day long photoshoot/shopping spree.
It makes me pretty angry when she does this after having witnessed my child having anxiety attacks which leave her curled in a ball unable to move and utterly drained.
And I KNOW they affect different people differently in terms of severity and how they are able to cope, but she just doesn't come across as genuine.
My SIL also suffers, but as a mum of 3 and a full time nurse, she also has it in the back of her mind that she HAS to manage them somehow. There's no way she'd be napping at all hours and leaving my brother to run the house alone. She too has undergone therapy and is on meds to manage her condition.
It's a part of their lives and they're both learning to cope and live their lives the way they should be able to.
Grace seems to be spoilt rotten and have no inclination to 'get better'.
Amen to this ! It’s called feeling nervous when you are being called out ! Also the way she was talking it was definitely that she had googled it and was using words she didn’t understand .

Same here!!! Can’t remember the last time I got to go to bed that early or even sit down.
Yes but you were minding and caring for your kids .... grace isn’t .. there is no way my kids would even give me peace to do that they’d be in and out of the room . So she must have shipped them off . Again

Last edited:
Hi girls , any more on poor Dominique. Really feel for that girl. Can’t stop thinking of her! Heart breaking

Reactions: 14
I know! I got my little girl to bed at 8 tonight and I've literally strutted around the house since as I'll have a few hours to relax before bedtime! First time in I can't remember how long! How did she get two of them to bed and have a bath and time to read by that time.

Guys ... the make up chewtorial 😱the fake smile on the fat face at the end ! I can’t .. all so forced . Doesn’t show all the weight loss at all - sure have another burger grace and loose another stone !

She was reading this morning in the car and reading this evening. Reading like her life depends on it for the book club i reckon 😂😂😂 I'd say she's raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So funny, I've just sat down now. my 2 are up in bed finally, they're a little older than hers so ever a little less reliant on me.
Even if my other half was doing bedtime himself, there's not a hope I could ignore the sounds of bedtime, and they'd be in to say good night about 20 times :D

Reactions: 2
I know! I got my little girl to bed at 8 tonight and I've literally strutted around the house since as I'll have a few hours to relax before bedtime! First time in I can't remember how long! How did she get two of them to bed and have a bath and time to read by that time.
She didnt!!! Kips no doubt did again!

Reactions: 1
Faces by Grace you big disgrace bagging free tit all over the place 😁
New thread title 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think the long black witch like hair needs to go! It’s so dark and dull she could really spruce herself up with a shorter do or lites 🙈🙈

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.