Faces by Grace #79 Tan is a must for a last minute tan, but I’m not losing freebies over your Nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MiamooMoo and @jazzbot for #collab on the winning thread ttitle. Your prize is some of Grace's leftover Cluck truck chicken. Oh wait, there are no leftovers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Grace continues to be Grace.

She tried to do 30,000 steps in one day but at least she got to avoid her kids.

She went to three (pointless) events the week her husband's nanny died.

It's speculated herself and Chris ate a chicken dinner intended to feed about 8 people. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Never miss a Mondays back on top form. 🤢

Never to mention the bed crippling back injury ever again....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Radio silence on Vicky phelan , she has probably never heard of her !
Same with all “influencers” which I’ve seen today! Vicky Phelan being the biggest influencer in making changes for women and not one word from anyone to acknowledge this. (I mean influencer indeed not the same way as our instagram influencers)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've seen a few pay respects and go offline for the day. Not this kind of 'influencer' though.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t expect any of the influencers to post about a heroic lady. She’s far beyond anything they will achieve. They’re not even in the same league of human

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely inspirational words from grace. “Thinking of you and your family “. Does she think Vicky is reading this?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
There's Grace now, back to her riveting content after a token post about Vicky.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t expect any of the influencers to post about a heroic lady. She’s far beyond anything they will achieve. They’re not even in the same league of human
Ah give Grace a break. Let’s not forget she recently raised a fiver for the Marie Keating foundation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.