Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be something up with Instagram. A girl I follow, who has her own business posted about losing loads of her followers today. I feel sorry for her though as she is so lovely and genuine and has a small business. Grace... not so much.

Reactions: 16
Holly carpenter commenting on graces latest post - I’d say that’s kiiiiiiiiiillling her 🤣🤣🤣 obviously a matchstick contract thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There must be something up with Instagram. A girl I follow, who has her own business posted about losing loads of her followers today. I feel sorry for her though as she is so lovely and genuine and has a small business. Grace... not so much.
It’s all over Twitter they are randomly suspending accounts as well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know lots who have woke up to no account today. Very strange altogether.
I would give up chocolate for life to see this one having to start from scratch though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A friends instagram was suspended today until she verified her account. She doesn't post anything so unless insta are finally getting rid of fake accounts🥳

Reactions: 8
My account is gone too, tried verifying it and its stil gone hope it's a glitch 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I hope they clear out the bots, feel sorry for genuine people losing their accounts

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.