Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is constantly ramping up the kid content whenever new eyes are around. Obsessed with her kids? Pull the other one.

Reactions: 21
She is constantly ramping up the kid content whenever new eyes are around. Obsessed with her kids? Pull the other one.
I did wonder whether she meant she was obsessed with the SS clothes or the children. The clothing range is more believable tbf 😑

Reactions: 8
Are they not meant to say #prgift etc? What’s the deal she only ever says ‘thanks for having us’? It’s not your aunties for a bit of tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Are they not meant to say #prgift etc? What’s the deal she only ever says ‘thanks for having us’? It’s not your aunties for a bit of tea
Boils my piss that line there. "tHaNkS fOr HaViNg uS" it's so fuckin smug as they were fighting to have her there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder the same. I see lots of Instagrammers seem to forget to declare.

Reactions: 12
Another morning away from the kids. She can't even spend time with them on a Bank Holiday.

Reactions: 13
Ah yes blame the algorithm grace. Nothing to do with the fact you are absolutely woeful at your job and the dullest most selfish Instagrammer going that’s so far out of touch with reality it’s actually a farce at this stage. That’s why you are losing hundreds, if not thousands of followers a month.
Must be the algorithm!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm so sick of her. Films from the moment she gets up. duck off. The gilet looks too small. Her engagement is tit because she bought most of her followers and she's tit at her job. Please duck off baby Grace. Absolute c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm so sick of her. Films from the moment she gets up. duck off. The gilet looks too small. Her engagement is tit because she bought most of her followers and she's tit at her job. Please duck off baby Grace. Absolute c*nt.
So much for snippets of her day - the line that gets trotted out when it’s pointed out how little time she spends with her kids . Bet they are fired into crèche for the mid term break !

Reactions: 12
The algorithm is "effecting " her negativley? maybe its the fact that you use "effecting" rather than "affecting" in your sloppy piss-poor content which has constant spelling/grammatical errors?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How can she claim she films from the minute she wakes up to the minute she goes to bed and yet also claim to only show snippets of her life ?

Reactions: 28
How can she claim she films from the minute she wakes up to the minute she goes to bed and yet also claim to only show snippets of her life ?
She maybe means from when she gets up til she goes to the day bed in her office for numerous naps so that probably leaves her only a few hours

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does in her hole film from the minute she gets up to the minute she goes to bed.
I am dying to see what bullshit she comes out with.

I would love someone to actually ask them the hard hitting questions, but no one will.
For some bizarre reason they are untouchable.

Funny enough Lucy did a show on botox, cosmetic surgery etc two episodes ago and they touched on social media playing a part in this. Is she going to question them on photoshopping?? I doubt it.

The whole industry is just mental.
You can set up a page and buy followers to make yourself look popular.
Then companies send you free stuff because you are cheap advertising.
No one can question a single thing you do and if they do you cry troll. It's crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.