Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she still not collected the kids? Or are they just home and she is escaping with the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, she's like an 80s wrestler in those leggings. They're even worse then the WB ones and that's saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf is
Sorry, she's like an 80s wrestler in those leggings. They're even worse then the WB ones and that's saying something.
Yes!!! They're absolutely rotten! Whoever signed off on that pattern needs to have a long hard think about their life choices! Ffs! Brutal 🤢

• Heart
Saw an ad for Lucy investigates on virgin tv - it looks like Lucy Kennedy interviewed her in her house - think it’s on tomorrow night 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Saw an ad for Lucy investigates on virgin tv - it looks like Lucy Kennedy interviewed her in her house - think it’s on tomorrow night 🙄
I won't be watching. It'll trigger many negative emotions...mainly anxiety! Better keeping my mind clear & coming on here for the 'after party' 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's said dick all about this TV appearance coming up. Guess it's because it's all lies and fabrication?

"Me me me trolls trolls trolls... I need to fill my cup" I'm calling bingo on that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
15 minutes to halloween and we still havnt seen the promised video of luggwoods. Maybe next year

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's said dick all about this TV appearance coming up. Guess it's because it's all lies and fabrication?

"Me me me trolls trolls trolls... I need to fill my cup" I'm calling bingo on that 🤣
No she’s said loads this week, silently, all calculated family outings. Wildights/Luggwoods/Clissmanns & the kids in the Stacey x primark range. She’s thought a weeks worth of family time will cancel out the trolls she’s talked about in that programme 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Why would any of these blaggers need gifted pumpkin farms or wild lights. It's ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 21
I wonder which financial institution she’s using to save up the money her kids have earned for their advertising gigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder which financial institution she’s using to save up the money her kids have earned for their advertising gigs.
She's not

Nanas are probably putting a fiver in the credit union for.them each week but this gowl certainly isn't thinking of their future

No she’s said loads this week, silently, all calculated family outings. Wildights/Luggwoods/Clissmanns & the kids in the Stacey x primark range. She’s thought a weeks worth of family time will cancel out the trolls she’s talked about in that programme 🤷‍♀️
Very true. Those that don't know her and watch the advert will go to her Instagram and see a mother and kids. Very calculated indeed...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.