Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who resents her kids and offloads them any chance she can.
But she is happy to treat them like performing Monkeys for her Stacey Solomon/Penneys ad. Just to look at those innocent little faces , all smiles and cuddles on the couch thinking there Mammy is just recording a cute video for her own memories, not realising they are been used by their mother to sell stuff before been pawned off on someone else again so Grace can have her me time! It's so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Sienna and Hayden have new clothes only because they're free. At least they'll have something that fits for a few months.

Stacey Solomon has a big enough following, she doesn't need Greasy to advertise for her.

Reactions: 26
So it’s now been a full week and she has still only managed to raise €5 for a cancer charity. Cancer, a subject that’s resonates with pretty much everyone, and probably one of the causes that raises the most money year in, year out.

Grease is an actual hinderencer, not an influencer.

How has she not either;

-paid in some money herself, just to save face.
-taken it down.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cutest collection to dayth. Date with a h on the end??
Stop trying to hide your accent grace. You sound so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How has she not either;

-taken it down.
[/QUOTE]
She's a neck like a jockeys bollix that's why.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: (it's a tune guys 🤣)
"A Lazyyy Grace, how Cheap is she? Won't spend on her kids, or on charrittyyyy..."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kids being used for ads again. You can see Sienna isn't really smiling. Wonder we're they paid for their work?

Reactions: 7
Kids being used for ads again. You can see Sienna isn't really smiling. Wonder we're they paid for their work?
It seemed to me you could almost see her directing them: Sienna give Hayden a kiss, Hayden pretend your shivery, Sienna copy mammy with your hands under your face.
I doubt they’d see any € - Grace prob thinks they should be grateful with some new clothes

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hayden is still to young I suppose but I wonder does Sienna have any understanding at all that she is being used in paid ads ?? Surely at some point this is going to be brought up by her classmates.

Reactions: 7
So it’s now been a full week and she has still only managed to raise €5 for a cancer charity. Cancer, a subject that’s resonates with pretty much everyone, and probably one of the causes that raises the most money year in, year out.

Grease is an actual hinderencer, not an influencer.

How has she not either;

-taken it down.
It’s gone off her Bio now!!

Reactions: 4

You might want to have a wee look at this Grace
The crux of the issue is that grace doesn’t actually care. She couldn’t care less that she’s exposing her kids and using them. She has sold her soul to attempt to stay relevant as an influencer and she is selling her kids privacy as-well.

poor little mites got brought into graces front room for the photoshoot, normally not allowed in there except for ads. I also highly doubt Hayden, a three year old, repeatedly commented on the feel of the fabric, she’s so full of tit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate Stacey Solomon as much as I hate Grace. A match made in heaven pimping their kids out for €€€.
I think H shivering is Grace's directorial interpretation of cosy. All so staged and not a bit natural.

Reactions: 14
I hate Stacey Solomon as much as I hate Grace. A match made in heaven pimping their kids out for €€€.
I think H shivering is Grace's directorial interpretation of cosy. All so staged and not a bit natural.
You’re spot on - it looks so forced & staged. Like we know she’s only spending the time with them to film an ad (or a free day out as shown over the weekend).
Can only imagine what guff she’ll post in the run up to Christmas; I’m guessing gifted family pjs and an equally staged video, free days out to events that other parents will have had to work hard for & prob book months in advance and possibly an overnight stay with Santa in the mix with “we were kindly invited to stay” or “@Pr invite” in teeny tiny writing you’d need a magnifying glass to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was just in Penney's and that range is actually depressingly dull. Such bland colours for young kids. I just spotted too that she shot that yesterday while at the pumpkin place. The nerve of her!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.