Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the kids were banished to Anne or Mags for the night presumably. Kips has fecked off golfing. OK I know he must have the car but couldn't they have arranged to pick the kids up so she could take them for a hot choc or a McDonald's brekie? Every shopping centre has Halloween displays etc.

Reactions: 9
So the kids were banished to Anne or Mags for the night presumably. Kips has fecked off golfing. OK I know he must have the car but couldn't they have arranged to pick the kids up so she could take them for a hot choc or a McDonald's brekie? Every shopping centre has Halloween displays etc.
Did they get rid of the second car?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say a few weeks ago they got a 2nd car

Reactions: 5
The morning to herself, isn't that every morning after Chris drops them to school and creche.
She's a dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A second fu**i#g car🤬No I missed that completely. That makes spending Sunday morning with a cat or pissing around a golf course ( he's as bad as her these days) even worse.
Yeah - they can't afford to take their kids on a holiday (or pay for any activities for them it seems) but they can pay out for a new car!

Reactions: 13
"Meat Roses" always makes me gag a bit, I can't think of a more entirely disgusting name for a food. I just think of anus when I hear it.
Didn’t she do a “reels” especially to show how she made them? But yeah I agree it gives me the boke a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah - they can't afford to take their kids on a holiday (or pay for any activities for them it seems) but they can pay out for a new car!
Golf fees can be about €1000 depending on the course then the clubs and bags are expensive too. It wouldn’t be a cheap hobby by any means! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
At least she will have time this morning to edit all her videos of the freebies she got this week.

I honestly cannot wait 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least she will have time this morning to edit all her videos of the freebies she got this week.

I honestly cannot wait 🙄😏

She’s been at multiple events all week & keeps promising us REELS yet to see any of them ! Lazy cow

Todays mood 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s been at multiple events all week & keeps promising us REELS yet to see any of them ! Lazy cow

Todays mood 😎
The reels are all half assed and weak they would never convince you to buy the product or attend the venue she’s been invited to,she is never clear on details it’s all about the AF for Lazy Grace.

Reactions: 8
I have a babysitter to mind the kids.. I taught finally you paid something..

Then grace says to kips... because the kids are gone your all party party...

So grace you dont have a babysitter their shipped off to either your sister or mother..
Sweet Devine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But sure dont ya know McDonalds would have to set up a PR campaign to get Grace and Chris there. There's no way in hell them two tossers would fork out their own money on those lovely kiddos

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20221030-111635_Instagram.jpg
who has a Sunday morning to themselves with 2 small kids. And not just this morning, most weekends.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.