Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, going cold turkey off antidepressants is sound advice.
I never said it was 🙈. Maybe working with them it will help her aswel as others . My point was as someone who was diagnosed as a teen and has spoken openly about her struggles plus having a large following it’s not that strange a choice for them .

Reactions: 1
This one got paid to be in Ireland am to promote pieta house once she was done there wasn’t another bleeping peep out her about pieta
As ambassador or whatever she was for pieta she didnt even acknowledge world mental health day until very late that night when she was called out on it here

Coincidence obvs cos she doesnt read here

Reactions: 17
30 pounds in 30 days…. Saying she came of her meds cold turkey…. Those 2 examples alone are a sign of how she’s such a poor choice…

Reactions: 18
Yes, going cold turkey off antidepressants is sound advice.
28lbs in 28 days is another one. Great role model for young people with eating disorders

The list of reasons she is a dreadful choice is endless

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I seen that but it will carry no weight as it was posted by someone on a fake account.
And why do people make fake accounts? Because their real accounts get banned anytime sonething they don’t like is said and Grease et al therefore can’t read it. There’s no winning here!

Reactions: 19
Appalling. All the comments made were we composed & raised a legitimate concern. There can be no accusation of trolling. This is beyond the pale. Wishing you all the best. Can only imagine how people who genuinely suffer with MH & have used / need to use St Pat's feel. I do not understand a need for brand ambassadors for such an organisation. MH has never been more to the foreground. There is no need for an influencer to make money off the backs of others struggles.
Thank you for your kind words 💜 I class myself as one of the 'lucky ones', because despite having a multitude of MH 'issues', I'm able to go out to work full time, largely thanks to being on the proper medication for my needs. I look after others for a living, and regularly forget to "mind myself".
This has really knocked me for six today - my heart goes out to those of you who are in or have been in any institution- St Pat's or others...I hope you continue to get the appropriate help & make steady progress. You're not alone 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And why do people make fake accounts? Because their real accounts get banned anytime sonething they don’t like is said and Grease et al therefore can’t read it. There’s no winning here!
Theres more comments now and from 'real' accounts'
People can voice their opinion without giving away their identity if they wish. They may not want to talk about their own mh in public but are still entitled to an opinion. If any research was actually done she would have been the last choice

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So let me get this straight. People with very serious mental health problems voice their concerns about this charlatan being made ambassador and they are deleted and muted??? Wow just wow. Very bad form from a mental health institution. Grace oh Grace you really don't know or care the very serious damage you are doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
So let me get this straight. People with very serious mental health problems voice their concerns about this charlatan being made ambassador and they are deleted and muted??? Wow just wow. Very bad form from a mental health institution. Grace oh Grace you really don't know or care the very serious damage you are doing.
Its like something from ireland of the 50s. Just mute them so nobody can hear bad things being said about us

Reactions: 34
People can voice their opinion without giving away their identity if they wish. They may not want to talk about their own mh in public but are still entitled to an opinion. If any research was actually done she would have been the last choice
That's exactly it- zero research or background check on what kind of character Grace is. But sure you can see on her own insta page how her sheep are congratuling her for this- they're not saying "oh what a wonderful charity" or anything like that. She just sees this as another paid promotion- and her followers, sorry, bots don't know any better.

Reactions: 13
The photo shoot is everything that is wrong with ireland right now ..people living in fear of the next few months and all you get from the government is soundbites and pictures. Here again we have a pr exercise and happy faces taking nice pictures for a brochure. Where the reality in that . We are in dangerous territory with influencers being used in this way ...its mental health for god sake ..not a brand...mental health is used as a buzzword now ...but I think alot of us will no ..no one is really there for you when needed ..the public service is a shambles..gps just prescribe meds ...privately yes there are some wonderful counsellors ...I go myself..I think us irish should be better at that ..and that's what is more needed ..more equitable access to services...early discussions with kids and young people ..accepting help as a healthy thing to do !! Anyways I'm making no sense . I just fear she will use the troll thing here when this is raised with her and as usual continue without a scratch...to the posters who shared their experiences..thank you ..and I wish ye the very best ...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Will matchdicks mention in Grease’s contracts with brands going forward that any post they’ll make with her in it, will need the comments turned off?
👹

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A
All comments now gone, what a farce. Now it’s time to go to the charities commission, they are now taking the absolute piss

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Will matchdicks mention in Grease’s contracts with brands going forward that any post they’ll make with her in it, will need the comments turned off?
👹
We’ll the last two she’s been involved with had to disable comments. She’s a liability, is she worth the hassle?

Reactions: 13
Kips or the bulldog would be a better spokesperson on MH….. how to deal with a family member using it as an excuse to run away from her most important job, being a mother!
And being a lazy *unt!

We’ll the last two she’s been involved with had to disable comments. She’s a liability, is she worth the hassle?
We all the know the answer

Reactions: 16
She’ll turn this into a ‘look, see what I mean about trolls saying nasty things about me.’
And then say that she ignores all negativity.

Which is wonderful, you can stick your fingers in your ears if you live up your own ass, but people living real lives are dealing with bereavement, work stress, job losses and serious illness. They cannot switch off negativity.
She has zero to offer someone suffering with bad mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.