Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the St Pats instagram name please?
To use someone who pretends to have anxiety to get out of being an adult is a DISGRACE! She is rearing a beautiful daughter who at 6 already has genuine anxiety because of her terrible parenting! How DARE she call herself an ambassador for mental health. She uses her elderly mother and only ever looks after no 1.
For such a respected place like St Pats this us a very bad move.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know who to be more angry at, her or Pats?! She doesn’t suffer with mental health issues, she suffers with Big Lazy Greedy witch issues. I have a friend suffering with real mental health issues that every time the phone rings, I’m wondering is this finally the call to say they have done some serious damage to themselves or worse. She can switch the “anxiety and depression” on and off when she needs to. She’s a joke. If she is profiting from pretending to care about other peoples mental health she’s a bigger scumbag than I ever thought possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To use someone who pretends to have anxiety to get out of being an adult is a DISGRACE! She is rearing a beautiful daughter who at 6 already has genuine anxiety because of her terrible parenting! How DARE she call herself an ambassador for mental health. She uses her elderly mother and only ever looks after no 1.
God you are spot on. Sienna is the one suffering from this one's carry on. We all have stuff going on. We all get anxious. I feel for those people ( some on here x) who have used St Pat's facilities & they see this charlatan as ambassador. It makes a mockery of it.

Is there even a need to have an ambassador? Wouldn't it be better served to run an ad with contact details etc on TV/ radio/ their own insta/ bus shetlers etc. I do not understand it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely she got interviewed for this role? Really makes me doubt the people at St Pats who appointed her. She knows nothing about helping yourself through genuine low mental health and anxiety! A bleeping facial and fake reiki doesn't work!

Reactions: 16
Surely if your do passionate about something like mental health having suffered it yourself that you would gladly do this for free?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All it does is make me (who is usually generous) not want to donate. I just think if someone was serious about mental health they would be happy to front a campaign and donate their fee back or indeed do it for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it baffling how they think anyone will relate to her? Nobody can relate to her lifestyle in general - she has no job, is a self indulgent woman in her mid 30s that carries on like she’s a teenager and runs away from her parental and adult responsibilities. She can’t have her kids for longer than an hour, can’t clean the house, keep on top of chores, cope with any level of work except doing one “reels” a day. Now they have her as a mental health advocate. What exactly are people to relate to? The time she got dumped in Oz? The time she very dangerously and brazenly came off her meds and highly recommended it? The fact she does nothing but indulge herself all day everyday under the guise of “minding herself”? There is nothing relatable about her on a lifestyle level never mind a mental health level.

A grave error in judgement from St. Pats and I can only imagine how desperate it would make you feel if you genuinely suffered from mental health.

9 comments on graces announcement in two hours. Great reach lads. Money well spent

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is this one not the one who drew a heart on her child’s hand and packed her off .. said child being anxious cos her lazy mother is never there for her in any way? And packed her off not so she could go to work but to plank her fat arse on a chair foe the day

Is that how she supports mental health? By engendering anxiety in her little girl then throwing her away

Reactions: 31
New to the forum guys.. HAD to post today. I can't honestly believe the choice the WIMS made here with this wan. She talks about her mental health in the past tense- as if its all gone now and she's done with it now that she's married etcetera. That's not how MH works Grace. She will love this now. Cos once again all the focus will be on HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know I’m commenting again but I am irate! If you want a mental health advocate, would you not want one that preaches that lows happen but you can navigate them while trying to juggle the responsibilities of life. Grace doesn’t juggle the responsibilities of life. The only thing she preaches is run away from your responsibilities and let someone else do them so you can indulge yourself. That’s not real life, draining other people and leaving your kids with no emotional support is not the way it should be done.

She’s a danger

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Stpatricks_wims

Reactions: 5
You
You would be better writing into the hospital. I am writing in. Emails etc conveniently get lost. I know they will come back with a standard reply. But does this hospital want to help people or not?

Reactions: 13
New to the forum guys.. HAD to post today. I can't honestly believe the choice the WIMS made here with this wan. She talks about her mental health in the past tense- as if its all gone now and she's done with it now that she's married etcetera. That's not how MH works Grace. She will love this now. Cos once again all the focus will be on HER.
Welcome! I'm so glad their wreckless decision moved you to join us. I, and I think many others here, are sick to the stomach at this news. She's no role model. I wouldn't feel safe taking advice from her. It's all so wrong.

Reactions: 15
Welcome! I'm so glad their wreckless decision moved you to join us. I, and I think many others here, are sick to the stomach at this news. She's no role model. I wouldn't feel safe taking advice from her. It's all so wrong.
Thanks very much! Seems alot of frustrated ppl here. Plus the insta WIMS page has 4 negative comments out of 9. Seriously these brands need to wake up.

Reactions: 16
I know I’m commenting again but I am irate! If you want a mental health advocate, would you not want one that preaches that lows happen but you can navigate them while trying to juggle the responsibilities of life. Grace doesn’t juggle the responsibilities of life. The only thing she preaches is run away from your responsibilities and let someone else do them so you can indulge yourself. That’s not real life, draining other people and leaving your kids with no emotional support is not the way it should be done.

She’s a danger
This 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

If only it was as easy as running away and hiding when your mental health is suffering .. running away to a free hotel/glamping stay. Running away to a free facial and massage.. Running away to a free lunch... running away to endless free cinema dates...constantly indulging yourself...

THAT IS NOT REAL LIFE!

They couldn't of picked a worse 'mental health ambassador' if they tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.