Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she use the sports tape!?
Cos she has a magic mirror and she's fuckin fantastic and don't you say otherwise you big troll, bully bot....... Seriously though, can't imagine why she thinks it's a good idea to not use it! She's definitely lacking in common sense. And pert tits πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dom's are the same, I just commented on her thread so uncomfortable looking.

Ah stop the light. Look at the shadow and wonky lines
20221008_221911.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A little adventure - the the saddest adventure i have ever seen. Those poor kids. She's an absolute disgrace. And that butch pig of a hubby is as bad. And the filtering and photoshopping. Well done pats great BA for people suffering with eating disorders

Reactions: 19
Why is she curved on the hip area on one side and completely flat on the other??!
Because she's not very good at photoshop.

New thread here:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.