Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe duffy show is the only way get talking there and see if pats come on to explain their decision

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My heart is broken reading some of those comments. Mental health support in Ireland is no where near good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just messaged them saying how disappointed I am that they chose to disable comments being critical of Grace. And my disappointment they hired a lazy, entitled influencer who can turn her mental health issues on and off like a light switch and it disappears when she’s off getting freebies and avoiding her kids. I won’t support St Patrick’s for this tit, they can duck right off and so can smug Mongey. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Joe duffy show is the only way get talking there and see if pats come on to explain their decision
fully back this suggestion, and would be willing to call Joe tomorrow, genuinely disgusting to delete people’s posts.

I’m going to mail the screenshots saved here and send on.

this isn’t just a poxy baby fair, this is genuinely life and death for some people.

can as many people as possible send Joe an email? [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi first time I have posted here also as I had to join when I seen this today . I have been a patient in pat's twice. . I have suffered very had mental health issues and to be honest only for doctors and nurses there I would not be here today. Better place now thank god 🙏 I am actually disgusted to see Grace as ambassador. Followed her for a long time now and she does not and never had suffered serious mental health issues. So annoyed .

• Heart
Reactions: 55
fully back this suggestion, and would be willing to call Joe tomorrow, genuinely disgusting to delete people’s posts.

I’m going to mail the screenshots saved here and send on.

this isn’t just a poxy baby fair, this is genuinely life and death for some people.

can as many people as possible send Joe an email? [email protected]
I love a good Joe Duffy rant! 😂😂
Do people and companies hiring this clown not see the controversy anytime she does anything? Not to mention how many people really dislike her!
Any good journalist looking for a story should be reading what’s going on with Grace. I’d be willing to talk to someone. She needs to be called out on more platforms than Tattle because she’s really upset a lot of people over this recent collab. She’s rancid. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The sad thing too is she has absolutely no
Empathy in her and this is just another gig for her she doesn’t really give a crap

Reactions: 24
The sad thing too is she has absolutely no
Empathy in her and this is just another gig for her she doesn’t really give a crap
Yep I mean she kept her kids behind bars and completely ignored them when they tried to touch her through the bars for a tiny scrap of attention. Her lack of empathy is astounding.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
As a place that takes young vulnerable people in suffering from , amongst other things, eating disorders, they do not and should not be influenced by someone who openly admitted over doing it at the gym and walks etc to look good on her wedding and honeymoon, posted about losing 28lb in 28 days, photoshops herself to half her size, and I’m sure there are many more. These types of posts and stories from her would surely be a trigger to anyone suffering if they think this is the person hired as a “role model” figure

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a place that takes young vulnerable people in suffering from , amongst other things, eating disorders, they do not and should not be influenced by someone who openly admitted over doing it at the gym and walks etc to look good on her wedding and honeymoon, posted about losing 28lb in 28 days, photoshops herself to half her size, and I’m sure there are many more. These types of posts and stories from her would surely be a trigger to anyone suffering if they think this is the person hired as a “role model” figure
This is so true 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
Ironically it’s the poor kids who will have mental health issues/ attachment problems later in life because of her lack of parenting and affection..this will be an excuse to indulge in even more ‘me time’ and self care.. poor kids 😔

Reactions: 11
What will she do this time? Write another passive aggressive statement moaning about the “trolling” and another brand have told her people are “after her” again?

narrative is always twisted to suit her. No respect for peoples valid concern and opinions!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She literally has narcissistic personality disorder. Don’t forget mags on a live saying how jealous she was of Grace so of course us trolls would be. Grease just gave her stupid giggle. Loves herself

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just in case the insta user hey_you_guys_85 is reading here, I wanted to say your comment was perfect and heartfelt and really really hit home when I read it. I so hope you are doing ok and sending you lots of love x
That would be me. Thank you so much. I had so much more to say, but that's the best I could do at the time. I really appreciate your kind words - they mean more than you know 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.