Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @mintyminty for the winning thread title. Unfortunately I had to edit it to make it fit.

Full thread title:
Quit the gym coz I 'hurt' me back,
Dress so short you can see me crack.
Said me kids love a Tonie Box,
But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox.

We're eagerly awaiting to see if big G won her award 🏆

Continue!

Feck. I've only gone and made a typo, grease style. I've asked a mod to fix so hopefully it is amended soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Congratulations to @mintyminty for the winning thread title. Unfortunately I had to edit it to make it fit.

Full thread title:
Quit the gym coz I 'hurt' me back,
Dress so short you can see me crack.
Said me kids love a Tonie Box,
But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox.

We're eagerly awaiting to see if big G won her award 🏆

Continue!

Feck. I've only gone and made a typo, grease style. I've asked a mod to fix so hopefully it is amended soon.
It's ok we know what you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Part of me would kind of love if she was absolutely locked and won cause she’d make a holy show of herself and I’d kinda be here for it 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stellar’s Twitter account is absolutely hopping lads, interactions through the roof!!!

D3208547-67EC-4AD4-85F5-6668392E2613.jpeg
1A1B9461-81FB-49E1-A390-72ECF10C69E5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So let me get this straight! Grace is at the awards tonight getting sloshed and is booked in to work at the baby fair tomorrow????
Somebody didn't think this one through😂😂.
Will the mysterious back injury make an appearance tomorrow or will she rock up to a baby fair full of pregnant women hungover?

Stellar’s Twitter account is absolutely hopping lads, interactions through the roof!!!

View attachment 1617066View attachment 1617067
Any likes they have are prob the influencers themselves, the desperados😂

Reactions: 22
jaysus it's that bloke that was in love island for like 2 seconds? so it wasn't an illusion, he does have a crazy long torso

Reactions: 11
A recap of thread #74 while we wait for Grace's category...

Grace admitted she was shown how to tape her boobs up for her wedding day but she decided the 'stress' wasn't worth it and left them free range. She's now discovered sports injury tape and is using that instead of tit tape while trying on low cut backless dresses. Bye bye nipples 👋 She also wants to do another photo shoot in her wedding dress, on the beach, sans groom.

It was Sienna's birthday Grace's birthing day. She got a store bought cake and a visit to Funky Monkeys, as predicted here.

Kips cleaned her office for her. She then spent the next few evenings there alone, lying on the bed enjoying 'wine down' time. The cat and dog were with her. Kids? She doesn't know them.

Is she still a host at the Pregnancy and Baby fair? We'll find out tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha ha grace you lost out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Never heard of the girl who won tho?? Anyone know anything??

Reactions: 17
Is there a word for a collection of arseholes?

An anal of arseholes?
A shite of arseholes?

There’s a fine bunch at those awards tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.