Faces By Grace #75 Said me kids love a Tonie Box, But it's all a lie, coz I'm a phoney pox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their stories they have that they are thrilled to have baby Grace on board to act as a role model for young people. None of this makes sense. No young people follow her I would guess. How is she a role model to anyone? Also the image used is extremely anxiety inducing. Which company decided that it would be a good match for a mental health charity?!

Reactions: 36
I am going to contact them and voice my opinion. As someone who has suffered severely with mental health issues over the years (to the point of being referred there) it sickens me that they are using someone like Grace for this, why even have someone like this? why not plough the money this tool will get for this "role" back into services for actual users of the facility.
Don’t worry I’ll contact too. I’ve two health institutions on my tit list. I still haven’t let the Beacon thing go. I mentioned in the last thread I spoke to a journo about this. Still not clear what their plan is or if it’s just part of a bigger story but I feel I’m doing my bit in trying to stop this con artist Grease.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Don’t worry I’ll contact too. I’ve two health institutions on my tit list. I still haven’t let the Beacon thing go. I mentioned in the last thread I spoke to a journo about this. Still not clear what their plan is or if it’s just part of a bigger story but I feel I’m doing my bit in trying to stop this con artist Grease.
I think I’ll contact Saint pats - this is so wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dare I ask… would she get getting paid for this ambassador role??
Unfortunately she maybe as she’s not one to do a gig for free, she’s all about making a quick buck!

My theory to why companies and events seem to pick Grace is that she’s cheaper than other influencers and she’s available because all she’s busy with is drinking coffee avoiding her kids!

I’m so frustrated that she’s face of this campaign.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Wow, just wow... There is a HUGE difference between actual mental health problems and people who throw the mental health card when they are called out on tit. They really couldn't have gotten it more wrong. Taking to your bed for a few days when you can't be arsed isn't a mental health issue. Refusing to parent your kids or look after your home when you're completely fine to attend events isn't a mental health problem. Being able to get up every day to go to the gym and sneaking out on your kids when they wake up isn't a mental health problem. Constantly photoshopping your pictures and being called out on it isn't trolling, and when you can't deal with the comments, isn't a mental health problem. Grace can eff clean off and get in the bin. Would love to know what she's getting paid for this cos she certainly doesn't do anything for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
STOP THE WORLD....actually lads im beginning to think im living in some sort of alternate universe where Im the odd one out because I cant not on any level understand why an organization would ever choose to work with grace. She is the opposite to what they should be looking for.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Grace is a muppet and the whole back saga was embarrassing . But she is someone who has suffered with her mental health since she was diagnosed as a teenager and has spoken very openly about her struggles . She has a big following so it really isn’t that strange that they choose her . Posting on the their Instagram page from a fake account isn’t going to be taken seriously by then either.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She must be deleting messages , only 10 comments in 2 hours. 😡😡😡 reading here is not good for anyone's mental health especially when we read that companies are using Grace to front their campaigns

Reactions: 11
Dare I ask… would she get getting paid for this ambassador role??
Yes St Pats (and others like it) have a marketing team would you believe. This is what the main chunk of their comms budget has been spent on. Grease. It’s shocking! Could they not get ANYONE else!?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I really hoped this role was not going to happen. She briefly mentioned it a while back on a live i think. Honestly these companies really need to start looking at the accounts. When was the last time she posted anything about mental health? Sure she cured herself. She hasn't mentioned a thing in months.
Anyway i have messaged st. Pats as well. I just can't with this one. Kept it polite

Hi, I really hope you will pre approve anything that your new ambassador is going to be posting on your behalf. Grace is notorious for giving wrong information and when dealing with something like mental health although she may have suffered with issues, she is really not equipped to be giving anyone advise. Her large following is made up mostly of fake accounts and she is not someone the younger generation even know or would look upto. For your organisations sake please keep track of what is going to be said by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She must be deleting messages , only 10 comments in 2 hours. 😡😡😡 reading here is not good for anyone's mental health especially when we read that companies are using Grace to front their campaigns
No point leaving a message on her page. She’ll ban you and those wailing Greasettes who can’t spell will be on your case. Comment on st pats announcement post instead - where it really matters.

Reactions: 16
No point leaving a message on her page. She’ll ban you and those wailing Greasettes who can’t spell will be on your case. Comment on st pats announcement post instead - where it really matters.
I would never leave a comment on her page, I saw someone i know getting torn apart by the grace arselicks

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes St Pats (and others like it) have a marketing team would you believe. This is what the main chunk of their comms budget has been spent on. Grease. It’s shocking! Could they not get ANYONE else!?
I have even lost heart with Mental Health Charities. A few years back my sister's was extremely stressed. Her GP told her to phone a certain Charity for help. They were actually rude to her. They could not deal with her problem. She paid big money to a Therapist. Not great. In the end a local priest put her in touch with a good Counsellor. Even paying it was hard to get help. Maybe Grace has big problems because she appears to listen to nobody. I feel her anxiety story is to get more followers! I just feel she is not genuine.
But somebody seems to be pushing her forward for certain roles. Mental Health is too serious an issue to have insincere person Walk In My Shoes role.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm at a loss for words. So disappointed in St. Pat's. I'm too upset to email them at the moment, but when I get my thoughts together I'll most definitely be on to them. It's revolting 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Don’t just email folks, that’s not public.

get on their page too, we need to make sure no one that’s suffering ever sees her and potentially takes dangerous advice

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All this does is make me double think about donating to these charities, as her appointment begs the question is my donation / taxes paying for her ambassadorship?

I think they could have found someone much more "influential" than Grace. She does not appeal to the teen / 20s demographic & she sure as hell isn't relatable to people working or mothers or both.

She saw $$$$ , same as baby fair, and grabbed with both hands!

It'll be v interesting to see what she will actually do in this new role? No fear this is the basis/ platform for her lomg threatened podcast?

Of all the people on the island, she is the last person who should be involved. Shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.